News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Crystal Ball Dragons] News

Started by SplitX, February 06, 2010, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Densaugep

Just wanted to say..If Fae wants to continue them here for those that are no longer on PI/never were on it then I'd be willing to help with some coloring and stuff :) I'm already working on redraws for them..

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

@den: I saw the sketch you did for a new CBD breed.. I so want that! O.o

XLostxDestinyX

I hope I see the CBD ran again, I think they are a fantastic adoptable that deserves to be put out there for everyone to love. I would love to offer to run them, but I fear that Fae dosent know me well enough to see what I do with adoptable.. and I wouldent want to step on any toes <3 I can offer my help with them in any way tho, I've adored them for a while :)

Gene Pool

For the record, even if SplitX for some reason cannot come back and do the CBD customs we have coming, there will be NO fish taken away from anyone involved in a 3 way trade with Gene Pool. No reason to do chargebacks, because you got your end of the deal. The rest will be between me and Splitty, and possible Fae if Splitty doesn't make it back (although I dont hold Fae responsable for it, can't hurt to ask)
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

YourLoveOnly

She's not coming back anytime soon..

This is what I found on her PI presentation:
QuoteHello everyone!

My name is Melissa, but I am also known on this site as x Sunneh x.

Roughly one week ago, Katie (SplitX) came to me saying she was going to quit PonyIsland. During our conversation Katie explained that she was just too stressed due to things going on on this site and on others. In a conversation between her and her parents they decided to cancel their internet in order for Katie to be less stressed and to also save money.

Due to my friendship with Katie, I was gifted ALL of her accounts (SplitX, Splitty and SplitX's Sub).

Katie's last log in date on ANY of her accounts was February 8th 2010. She has not personally signed into any of her accounts since that date. Any activity on her accounts has been me (Melissa/Sunneh).

I have not spoken to Katie since that day as well - since the day she subbed her accounts to me.

This note is just here to basically state that she is - at this point - gone from PonyIsland. I will be handling her ponies/accounts while she is gone and until she decides to come back - if she ever does. If she (KATIE) owed you any thing, I am NOT taking the responsibility for it as I had been told she would be finishing all owed work before she quit. If she did not finish what she owes, I am NOT responsible.

Thank you all for understanding.
~ Melissa / x Sunneh x

I adore splitty and I understand the real life mess that requires attention, but I am still waiting on several CBDs and most of them were purchased with USD. I am not pleased with this, at all.

CutieePiee

Although I'm sure she has RL issues to attend to, SplitX could've at least informed her adoptable followers about leaving.

It seems pretty irresponsible to abruptly leave without giving anyone an explanation about her incomplete USD dealings. It's a serious matter when deals are left hanging for long periods of time, especially when USD is involved.

I hope this will be resolved for you-- YLO, and others soon. *hugs*

Tribe

So after reading what i just did, i think firstly all of splittys wild ponies shall be repossesd. Secondly i hate to hear that anyone was done wrong. More so over usd, its something thats tight these days and loosing if can stressful. So anyone who is owed something by splitty, heres my offer to you.

If you paid sg.

I will give anyone who paid sg for something a free semi custom wild ponie (note that i will give you one per cbd you were owed)

If you pad USD

I will give anyone who paid usd for something a free custom (note that i will give you one per cbd owned.)

Gene Pool

Straight fish for CDB trades, with no USD involved, can be reversed. If you gave SplitX a fish for a custom and have not recieved the custom, I am willing to have your fish swim on home to you.

Im posting them here so, if SplitX does make it back, she will know these trades have been canceled and why.

Please note, anyone who paid USD to Splitty for a 3 way trade has nothing to worry about, as I mentioned above, those people got thier fish. The fish will not be removed for any reason.

Reversed trades so far:
YLO- 233
hiyoko's was already traded away so I cant cancel that one

Solistia

I got a custom for Gene Pool/indigowulf (one of those 3-way trades) so that'd be great if she could get a custom from you Hunni (and that's so sweet of you to offer too ;o;~<3 )

I'm sad Splitty had to leave the way she did (I know she was going through a lot of RL problems). She was a good girl, but I think she didn't quite know how to handle everything ;w;
But I feel worse for the people who paid her USD and didn't get anything out of it (I got my fish, but now indigo's out of a custom OTL)

Gene Pool

Heh the USD level I had reached after all were added was $61 I think, I have to find it to be certain.

Not counting the events that we paid Sg for, or breeding items (i paid 950K for events and breeding items!)

Tribe

Whom ever needs whatever feel free to pm me. We can work out whatever youd like with how much you were owed. Im not going to picky with this as i HATE people loosing money either way. I just ask that you plase dont tell a fib about how much you were owed or the fact that you were owed USD rather then sg or whatever. Im not going to cross check because i dont think people will lie to me.

Keeper

To be honest i have tried not to say anything about this whole deal because just before she left PI a few weeks ago i paid 200k pg for a custom from one of the adoptables she ran and then ignored me, its been about 4 weeks now, she left without answering my pms and came on here nearly everyday knowing she still owned me this.

Im sorry she has done it yet again to more people.

Tribe

Keeper im trying to keep grounds here for all that were wronged wether it be here or pi i would love to help you if you didnt get something you paid for. Please feel free to pm me about it.

red_uni387

D: splitty's a nice girl, but I don't think she's able to manage an adoptie properly

Tribe

She is nice, she was just stressed and lost control of a sad sitiuation. Adopties are hard to run, thats why i NEVER accept usd unless i know ive got my product to its place before its paid for.

Gene Pool

Simple solution instead of complaining about it in forums (in case it starts to develop hard feelings) is to leave feedback in the recordhall, if you feel it is necessary.

Come to mention it, if you leave feedback for me, it goes under indigowulf please :) may as well keep 1 thread for me even though there's more then 1 account. (not hinting, I swear! ;))

Keeper

indigowulf thankyou for pointing me towards that xxx <3

Ryuukokoro

*rubs head* Oof, long day at work.... my head hurts. *reads thread*

Gah, she left without finishing things. Well if anyone is owed a custom CBD and still wants it, I will be able to complete that for you, since I have the templates. Fae will be able to upload them to the correct photobucket account where they will be stored with the other CBD's. However if you no longer want your CBD that is understandable (since Fae still hasn't decided what will happen to the shop, as far as I know).

Please contact me via pm if you'd like me to complete your customs for you.

red_uni387

D: that's not very fair to you, Ryuu

*squishes*

Ryuukokoro

It's okay, they are real fun templates to color. ;) If I had more free time, I would ask Fae about taking over the shop myself, but at this point in life I can't commit the time that they deserve!

Silvanon

Fae has also previously expressed to me her concern that everyone get the CBD's they're owed.  I've sent her a PM on PI to find out if she'd like to do differently, but our plan was to give SplitX a month to come and finish what she owed, and then step in at that point.  There will be serious consequences for SplitX if she does not return and fulfill her USD commitments.

Personally, well, I've had problems with SplitX before, deals gone bad, promises not kept.  The fact that she keeps doing the same things to other people...well, at this point, I don't think she's a nice person.

Gene Pool

I will wait the aformentioned month as well. I have a *huge* order in from usd customs and sg customs, as well as many breeding items I paid for. Ill have to start stalking these on PI I guess, and keep my fingers crossed fae brings them here.

Putting all my stuff in 1 place since its spread acrost threads right now.. this is not posting to ask someone to do them, just to keep them from getting lost- Unless Splitty comes back, then Im asking lol

USD section

Im gonna get these forms in (for gene pool) while I still can. For $61-
Semi-Custom Love Pair; $7 X1
Full Customs; $6 X9

Semi-Custom Love Pair Form
Names: male Usstan, female Chev
Owner: indigowulf
Gender(s)*: m/f
6 colors: black, white, red male- blue, green, brown female

Full Custom Forms
Buddha Dragon
Name: Donga
Body Color: white
Bangle Color: silver
Arm Tuft Color: pale green
Ear Color: pale green
Tendril Color: pale green, tips darker green
Tattoo Color*: NA
Crystal Ball Color: green and black swirled
Marking(s): green fade on legs, ending in black toes
Marking Color(s): above
Mutation: NA
Mutation Color (if applicable): NA

Hydragon
Name: Pango
Body Color: black and green
Hair/Fin Color: gold
Eye Color: gold
Crystal Ball Color: any
Marking(s): bands on wrist/ankle
Marking Color(s): gold
Hydragon
Name: Hyka
Body Color: pale blues and any greens
Hair/Fin Color: light sea green-yellowish
Eye Color: orange
Crystal Ball Color: swirled blues
Marking(s): swirls and splotches and chaos
Marking Color(s): blues

Holiday Dragon
Name: Elva
Body Color: flesh tone
Hair Color: auburn
Eye Color: green
Wing Color 1: green
Wing Color 2: red
Saddle Color: brown
Saddle Bell Color: silver
Ribbon Color: green
Hat Color: green
Hat Fluff Color: red

Kirin
Name: Kiya
Hair Style: Long & Curled
Hair Color: blood red
Body Color 1 (top): purple (dark)
Body Color 2 (bottom): purple (light)
Eye Color: yellow
Horn Color: gold
Tail Color: yellow
Crystal Ball Color: blood red
Marking(s): paint
Marking Color(s): white

Dragon
Name: Tivan
Eye Color: yellow
Body Color: black
Hair Type:  Long & Wavy
Hair Color: dark grey
Wing Color: black
Horn Color: black
Crystal Ball Color: yellow
Marking(s): NA
Marking Color(s):NA

Demon
Name: Kifan
Body Color: orange
Hair Style: Long & Straight
Hair Color: black
Wing Color: black
Foot Wing Color: black
Horn Color: black
Crystal Ball Color: silver
Marking(s): zigzag
Marking Color(s): black

Butterfly
Name: Kayda
Hair Style: Short & Straight
Wing Color/Styles monarch- greens
Body Color: brown
Hair Color: pale green almost white
Butterfly Color: greens
Horn Color: green
Crystal Ball Color: black
Marking(s): spots
Marking Color(s): white

Angelic
Name: Huya
Body Color: lavendar
Hair Style: Long & Wavy
Hair Color: darker purple
Wing Color: purple
Crystal Ball Color: black with silver specks
Horn Color: silver
Marking(s): solid bands of color on upper arms/legs
Marking Color(s): dark purple
from SG
edit: sg stuff refunded- only usd stuff left!

faerain

Ryuu that is a very sweet offer - I'd get together with you and work on the customs if it comes to that - and Silvanon expressed her want to help as well - so the three of us could tackle that bridge when it comes to it <3 thank you so much~

I think we will give her one month to return -  and if that doesn't happen we can start getting in contact with all of the people who are owed customs and work out as a team everything ^_^

Where the shop goes from 'that' point .. I honestly do not know.  I won't be finding anyone to help run it or ... take it over for me.  I hope you can all understand that due to the past history of the shop now...
But my original team (ryuu , luna and our lineartist den 'if she would like to color') might be able to run some events here once in awhile ^_^  

Thank you guys for your support for the shop :)  I didn't run it here  .. but it always makes me smile to see love for an adoptable I've worked on / helped with etc.
You have a really nice community here <3

Gene Pool

I (indigowulf) would be happy to guest color once in a while, for them to use in events, whenever I'm not already overwealmed lol

I wish there was a way to just reverse the SG I sent, and then my big list up there would just be the USD customs. Im not sure that's possible though.

~ sg issue taken care of ~ Garney

Garney

Any admin can add or remove sg from accounts if you like.

Gene Pool

YourLoveOnly

I will also try to put a list together. I know from the top of my head that she owes me at least 8 premades, a couple of certings and a few customs. And of course the fortunes, ducks and breeding items that were never delivered.
Luckily for me, I guess, was that not all trades were completed so I can just cancel them because she didn't start them yet. That should save you guys from at least 6 customs, I think. I got to reverse one of the egg trades and I have some dogs on hold for her that I could just cancel as well. I do hope to see the CBDs on Secundi at some point, because I won't ever go back onto PI and I really adore the shop.

Poupou

Wow... I am speechless right now. :(

She wanted me to send her some files from my adoptables to help me with events and stuff.
After reading this thread, I am glad I never did.

I'm extremely sorry to those who got wronged by her, it's not a nice thing to do at all.
There is one word for when people don't fulfill their part of the deals, so I really hope she'll come back and make sure she gives people what they are owed.  But from reading her presentation on PI, I have a bad feeling about this. :(

And I know this is not much at all, but to everyone who had a transaction gone bad with SplitX and the CBD, I will offer one one semi-custom LAHK for free. Just contact me to let me know if you'd like your semi-custom.  It would be my pleasure to do this for you guys, even if it's nothing big.

*Hugs for everyone*

red_uni387

D: it's nearing a month's time....and no sign that she'll be finishing what she owes

Ember

Its a real shame that this happened. I'm just glad I never spent much on CBDs while it was in SplitX's hands. Speaking of which, the 500sg I sent her for a fortune thing, may I get that back? Not that its a huge amount, but I'd feel better with it back.

As for CBDs being on Secundi, I hope they do return though I can understand if they don't. <3

SG returned by Garney

indigowulf

the frustrating part for me is, if that $61 for fish had not gone 3 way trade through splitty, I could totally pay for the photobucket ad-less upgrade Im trying to fundraise for now.