News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

`\Legends/` Hatchings... And More Eggs

Started by Legends, December 03, 2013, 05:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legends

`\Legends/`

It's a dark night tonight with the rare lunar eclipse in the sky. Some would say an uncommon night. Some would say a night of magic.

Legends

`\Hatching/`

Saturnalia, Rosedawn, Bunraku, toffeeca, and Kadana:

You have found yourself very busy this past week. It seemed everything that could go wrong has been. The electricity in your home has been blinking on and off for hours at a time, and even when you had an electrician over, he strangely found nothing wrong. You have to be careful opening your fridge, because you don't know when the electricity will decide to turn off suddenly and you don't want your food to spoil. You have to keep a sweater nearby for when the heat sputters on and off.

It seems that whatever is affecting your electricity has spread to other parts of the house as well. Your WiFi only works when it wants to, and your laptop or tablet battery sometimes seems to be drained all in an instant. Your tv and/or cable has been on the fritz for days.

On top of all this, you have to decide what to do with an egg of unknown original the size of a basketball.

Keep in mind the above scenario and please choose one of the following:

A.) You put the large egg somewhere safe, like a desk drawer with a soft nest and a heating pad, while you deal with the issues that have been happening around your home.

B.) You decide to focus on this strange egg and carry it with you at all times, keeping it against your body for warmth in a sling or backpack, and even sleep with it under the covers at night.

You must choose A or B. Half and half is not an option at this time. After you have posted your decision, be prepared for a hatching.

(Note: Neither decision will result in your egg being a dud or not hatching.)

Legends

`\Egg Raffle/`

With the hatching of the First Five complete and the full moon reappearing in the sky, other eggs have suddenly appeared on Earth. You may choose one location on Earth to search. Random.org will determine who finds an egg.

Post "I search the Tundra" in brown to try for a Tundra egg. (Note: So far it seems Tundra eggs only appear in natural colors like browns, blacks, creams, rust reds.)

Egg #010 Egg #011

Post "I search China" in green to try for a Chinese egg. (Note: So far it seems Chinese eggs mostly appear in greens and browns with a few other colors as accents.)

Egg #014 Egg #015

Post "I search Jamaica" in blue to try for a Jamaican egg. (Note: So far it seems Jamaican eggs mostly appear in blues and greens.)

Egg #006 Egg #007

Post "I search Brazil" in red to try for a Brazilian egg. (Note: So far it seems Brazilian eggs appear in bright, loud colors.)

Egg #008 Egg #009

Post "I search Europe" in yellow to try for a European egg. (Note: So far there doesn't seem to be any color scheme for European eggs. Apparently they come in any color.)

Egg #012 Egg #013

The winners will be chosen on December 07 17:00:00. You can sign up until that time. Do not edit your choice once it's been made.

Legends

`\Andicuri Dragon Info/`

-The Andicuri Dragons are currently the only lines in this shop. Ysayde from PonyIsland is the original artist. I have permission to host events for this adoptable on Secundi only.

-This adoptable cannot at any time be sold for any currency, real life USD or in-game sg. This is not an adoptable for making a profit. This is a gift from Ysayde, who is kindly letting us use her art without charge. (That rule includes the shop owner, as well as the players.) They can be traded for other adoptables.

-Ysayde is currently working on an online game for the world of the Andicuri Dragons. When that game is available online, your Andicuri Dragons from Secundi unfortunately cannot be integrated into it. They will exist on Secundi only. (But it will be a free game and everyone is welcome to join when it is finished. Right now it's in the programing stage.)

Kadana Sorano

I choose option B.  There is a lot of weird stuff going on, and the egg itself.. well, lets just say I'm more then a bit paranoid and the situation doesn't make me any less so.  Hence I choose to keep the egg with me at all times, where I can keep an eye on it, and ensure no one else decides that they want to try and take it.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Silvanon

Bunraku

I also choose option B. It seems only natural to make an attempt at parenting the egg as much as possible, if its powers are capable of such disruption, I'd rather it thought of me as a parent when it hatches rather than treating it like a pet.

toffeeca

I'm going to follow the crowd and go with option B as well. If my power has been going on and off I don't want the heating pad to stop working. At least with the egg around me I can make sure it stays warm. Plus I don't want to miss the hatching with it being shut away ^^

Saturnalia

Saturnalia also chooses Option B. Not being familiar with this type of egg, she wants to keep a close eye on it and make certain that nothing goes awry. Thankfully, she does not have too much business that requires her to be far from home, which makes it a bit easier to keep the egg safe and near.

Rosedawn

I also choose option b though I'm super curious about a and if it would make a difference....

Knowing how wonky wiring can be I don't want the egg to get cold and I can't guarantee the heater will stay on. Also I was led to my egg by a guardian and in trusted.... if hate to have someone else sneak in and hurt it or steal it

Legends

Saturnalia, the European egg has hatched a very reptilian looking creature. Within hours its eyes are open and it can stumble around. It will eat just about anything you give it, but it prefers whole foods like ham and cheese and carrots to processed foods like Ring Dings.

Rosedawn, the Brazilian egg produces a feathery winged creature that, like its guardian from the rain forest, seems only interested in seeds and nuts for now.

Bunraku, the Jamaican egg has hatched into a clearly aquatic reptile, its wings more like fins. It refuses anything but leafy greens to eat. Though its eyes are open, its long neck, heavy head, and short limbs make its movements awkward. It appears quite helpless and won't move much until its muscles strengthen.

toffeeca, the Chinese egg has produced a curious creature that appears to be half animal, half plant. It's very calm and quiet and doesn't seem interesting in moving much at this time, though it doesn't seem weak or in distress. It's not interested in any food that you offer, though it is leaning toward the warm yellow light from your desk lamp.

Kadana, the hatchling from the Tundra egg is definitely the most mammalian of the group. It's covered in damp fur that soon dries and fluffs out. It attacks any meat you offer it with tiny growls and little nub teeth.

Silvanon

Elenaria

VERY cool. ^^  Congrats again to the winners!  i look forward to seeing more of these in the future.  ^^
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Lectral

Very nice!

These feel very familiar to me.... I want one >.>

Legends

Raffle Search is now open for anyone to enter.

Anyone who has had an egg hatch can post a name for their dragon in bold in any open thread and it will be added to the Records Scroll.

sera

PonyMama

Riverwind

Wow...these are amazing! O.O

I search the Tundra

Silvanon

Lectral

DawnStar7

Bunraku

"I search China!"

What a cute dragon! ^.^ I will come back with a name

Kadana Sorano

Oh wow, I'm in love with my "little" hatchling!We shall have to get to know each other, and get you a name!

*reaches out to pet the fluffball, then thinks better of it and offers it a couple steaks form the freezer first*

I search the Tundra
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Scullisto

Conroy

springacres

Mutt

Kahlira

Andicuri!!! I love these guys!!! SO much excitement! I thought the eggs looked familiar... BUT YAY!

I search Brazil

TheLeet

I search China

I'm so very happy to have the Andicuri Dragons on secundi. They're pretty much my favourite dragon adoptable. :)

I've still got a few Andicuris from PI days saved. Is it ok if I put them on my display or do you want to keep secundi Andicuris separate from PI ones?

hiyoko

Sunchaser

CrystalAngelNeko

toffeeca

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

Saturnalia

I search Brazil

And I would like to name my dragon Arthedain!

SweetCaroline

~SC~

BabyKittenCandy

Legends

Quote from: TheLeet on December 04, 2013, 05:13:09 AM
I've still got a few Andicuris from PI days saved. Is it ok if I put them on my display or do you want to keep secundi Andicuris separate from PI ones?

You can certainly display the PI Andicuri Dragons here on Secundi, but they will not be able to participate in the developing story planned for this adoptable. And if we ever reach Agency status, I cannot import them since I don't have those original files.

TheLeet

Midnight Phantom

Ohh! These are the Andicuri! ^.^

Glad to still see them around and that Yasayde is still working on the game! ^.^ ::...really old member on PI:: ::headdesk::

Website for the PI one

(Photobucket for the ones done by kitty on PI )
(if anyone wants the link to the PI andicuri photobucket just pm me ^.^; )

sera

D8  Want Kirin so bad, oh, man. 

Thanks for the link, Midnight!

Midnight Phantom

Kirin are pretty and a lot of the others::pats divine too::  ::nods: XD and welcome.

I know the files were saved on a few different photobuckets and I was their on PI up until the twilight event (I think there were only a few more events afterwards) so I think if anyone was looking for old files it should be in one of those links.

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Sarah Badr

Legends

Dice roll will determine the winners. If the dice rolls the same number twice in a row, I will roll again.

Tundra Egg:
sera
Riverwind
Kadana
Scullisto
hiyoko
Sunchaser
Rosedawn
Saturnalia
SweetCaroline

[blockquote]Rolled 2d9 : 4, 7, total 11[/blockquote]

Chinese Egg:
PonyMama
Figment
Bunraku
TheLeet
CrystalAngelNeko

[blockquote]Rolled 2d5 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

European Egg:
Silvanon
springacres
Mutt
BabyKittenCandy

[blockquote]Rolled 2d4 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Brazilian Egg:
Lectral
DawnStar
Kahlira
skysnolimit
Keilin Alyr
Sarah Badr

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Jamaican Egg:
Conroy
toffeeca
SkySong

[blockquote]Rolled 2d3 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

Legends

Tundra Egg Winners:
Scullisto and Rosedawn

Chinese Egg Winners:
CrystalAngelNeko and Figment

European Egg Winners:
BabyKittenCandy and...

[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Brazilian Egg Winners:
Kahlira and...

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Jamaican Egg Winners:
SkySong and Conroy

If your name is listed first, please choose which egg you'd like. The second person listed will get the remaining egg.

Eggs will hatch in 1 week's time. In the meantime, new egg owners: please read the post at the beginning and state whether you will treat the egg more like situation A or more like situation B between now and hatching.