News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Patchwork} Agency Celebration!

Started by SPO, December 04, 2013, 04:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

That and when I color up one I really, really like I think of how much all of you would like it too and I usually give it away. >> Two of them in the raffle are ones that I adored. :3

DawnStar7

I would totally steal this girl.  So purty, and her green eyes really stand out against all that blue.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=561502

Silvanon

CrystalAngelNeko

Kahlira

sera

Super hard choice! x3  But this one is pretttty cute. x3

SPO

Only one more day!

To claim another ticket, tell me your favorite song ever! I need more music. >>

Silvanon

Mutt

I don't really have a favourite but a song I love is Led Zeppelin's "bron-y-aur-stomp"
I've been known to sing this one out to my dog on a gloomy morning walk in the rain along with a few other dog related songs like 'My dog and me' and 'Hey big dog'... while she glares at me because she really hates getting rained on XD

Saturnalia

Hmm. I think I'll always love I Want You by Savage Garden :)

CrystalAngelNeko

Gosh I have so many songs I just LOVE. But if I got to settle on just one... it would probably be an Incubus song... Wish You Were Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8295rOMvtQI

It reminds me of my life in St. Augustine... back when everything seemed a bit more carefree.

SPO

Kahlira

SPO

Our random numbers! Winners post names and owners! Winners of customs I will PM yu forms. :)

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2013-12-14 18:07:44 UTC

I will be uploading these to owners folders soon. I am in the muscial at school and we have a performance soon so I have to prep for that first .:)

Silvanon

Whoo!  Imma getting my first Patchie!   ^_____^

Kahlira

Yay! I win my favorite of the prizes :D

Are there any non-owners out there? I'd so gift ya the mousie.

SweetCaroline

Name for my Tuttle.
Shenandoah   Female
~SC~

SPO

All critters are now with their owners!

skysnolimit

Congratulations, everybody!!!

I'm so excited for my little baby to grow ;)  *spies on needle and thread at night!*