News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

`\Legends/` Egg Hatching and Black Market Deals

Started by Legends, February 02, 2014, 06:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legends

`\Legends/`

Things have been quiet for the Andicuri Dragons as of late; scientists theorize a combination of winter holidays disrupting human concentration and the start of a new year as the reasons. But as of February it seems some more eggs have appeared around the world. These eggs need to be rescued before they fall into the wrong hands.

Legends

`\Egg Hatching/`

Eggs from the previous events and a few Christmas gifts have hatched.

Arty:

Mutt:

Scullisto:

Lectral:

Springacres:

Riverwind:

sera:

SweetCaroline:

Wildfilly94:

Rosewood:

Silvanon:

hiyoko:

Legends

`\Black Market Sales/`

In various corners of the globe, our sources tell us a few of the Andicuri eggs have appeared on the black market. We must not let the eggs fall into the hands of just anyone who will pay top dollar for them. We would like to send you all out to the areas where we have heard the eggs will be for sale. Take whatever funds you need, we will reimburse you. The most important thing is for you to get there first.

Found on the Brazilian Black Market:

Found on the Chinese Black Market:

Found on the British Black Market:

Found on the Canadian Black Market: (Don't think it doesn't exist!)

Legends

Speed Event Rules:

-Event opens at 22:00:00.

-Because this is a first-to-post event, there will be no editing posts at any time.

-At the designated time, first to post "I arrive at the _____ location" in bold will take home the egg from that location. (i.e. you would put Brazilian, Chinese, British, or Canadian in the blank spot.)

-Your post must be in bold to count.

-You can try for more than one egg but you can only win one, and they must be in separate posts.

-Please ask any questions before the event starts.

Rosedawn

SkySong

I'm with Rose in that. Got excited because I usually can't time events right and then I realized that I'll be asleep by then. Congrats to those who snag the eggs!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

Lectral

Legends

The Andicuris are glad they meet your approval. :)

It has been pointed out to me there was a mistake in the above event post where the start time was stated. This event starts at 22:00:00, which is approx. one hour from now. The other time posted on there was a mistake.

red_uni387

Ember

PonyMama

sera

sera

I arrive at the Brazilian Black Market location

Figment

Laviee

Legends

It was close call in some cases but we were able to get to the eggs first before any other less savory individuals put bids on them. Good job everyone.

New guardian: sera gifted to Rosedawn

New guardian: Laviee

New guardian: PonyMama

New guardian: Red_uni

Like all Andicuri Dragon eggs, these will most likely hatch in a weeks time. All four owners please tell me how you will be treating your eggs during the week, either by keeping them somewhere safe in your home (Scenario A) or keeping them up against your body to keep them safe (Scenario B). You can post your answer here.

As always, names for your dragons can be stated in any Legends thread.

sera

( Am i allowed to gift to Rose, since she wasn't able to stay up for this event? <3 )

PonyMama

Scenario B please, it is a quiet week, I can keep it with me

Legends

Yes gifting and trading are allowed at any time, but eggs and hatched dragons may not be sold for real life or in-game currency.

red_uni387

I'll go with Scenario A; the egg should be safer in a stuffed animal fort than carted from classroom to classroom :)

sera

i would love to gift to Rose, then.  x3  Thank you!!!

Silvanon

Congrats to the winners!

Quote from: Legends on February 02, 2014, 10:06:00 PM
As always, names for your dragons can be stated in any Legends thread.

I'd like to name my boy Abide, please! :)

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

Laviee

Oh gosh, I am so sorry for not replying. I thought I had, but it looks like I didn't actually post. ><
I chose Scenario A, and have been my egg all cozy and warm in a little nest I made. (:

Rosedawn

will these eventually be breedable because my boy and girl will look awesome together?

Legends

Although we have not yet discovered the means by which the young hatchlings grow to adulthood (so far it does not appear to be based simply on time), once they have reached maturity we believe they will be able to breed, since they do seem to have all the normal reptilian gender qualifications. So far our researchers theorize that cross-breeding might result in new colors for some breeds.