News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stud quin and spare mare

Started by toffeeca, July 06, 2010, 10:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have these two boys for free breed

QuoteBay, front left Coronet, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

QuoteChestnut, Coronet on front right leg, Pastern on front left leg, Fetlock on back right leg, Pastern on back left leg, Star and Snip on face. (Calm and steady)

And I have this little girl who I am willing to lend out for someone to use as a RB.

QuoteMouse Dun, front right Sock, front left Sock, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)
I will look at offers for her. I would be willing to lend her out to any non owner for free and owners I am willing to negotiate. She is the daughter of my male, so she cannot be bred with him.

Ryuukokoro

The only black Clyds male belongs to PonyMama, so you might want to pm her and ask if you can use him. ^_^

toffeeca

Wow, the other two importing rounds there have been quite a few black quin, thanks for the heads up Ryuu, I will pm PM. :)

Ryuukokoro

I think it's cuz a lot of people went with mares last time the Quin imports were around lol. There's only six male Clyds out there altogether when I did a search for them yesterday.

Keilin Alyr

I believe PM's Zuberi is the only black male Clydesdale at the moment. I'd consider his personality to be generally positive overall too, which is nice: "Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover."

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=306077

Ah yes, he would make a lovely mate to your beautiful brown girl. Can't wait to see the foals. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

Your mouse dun girl is really pretty! I could offer 100k for her RB? or higher if you don't think that's enough; i'm not really sure what to offer xD

Blondie_63

Could I use your girl? I'm a non-owner.

toffeeca

Red, did you have anyone in mind for her stud? I just want to know for looking at her genetics.

And I am sorry Blondie, but red asked first. I know last season Silv had some spare foals that were up for non owners. And I would also be happy to lend you one of my mares next season. :)

red_uni387

I was thinking Silv's bay stud, since he has a good personality, but if you want to test her genetics I could ask Lectral to borrow her black stud, or Leafy's brown stud :)

toffeeca

Nah, the bay will work fine. Probably wont learn much, unless they throw a black, that would be something :) but a good personality is more important to me. Just poke me when I should post permission.

red_uni387

Thank you! <3 I've sent the SG to you and asked Silv if I can borrow her stud, will post again when I've posted the form :D

red_uni387