News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Birthday Wobbles

Started by Garney, January 16, 2010, 05:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Twin birthday wobbles were born!

These third generation pretties are up for bribe, one male and one female.

My interests: other adopties I'm not part of the team of

Not interests: secunds or secundi items

Basically I want things I can't get through my own work on adoptables or the site XD

Open until Jan 17th at 18:00 when I shall decides.

Every bribe is independent, so you can make a bribe for each wobble.

PonyMama

for either of them I could offer you maybe custom Orlaya?  Maybe even two?
Or maybe even one with new mutation of your choice
(no cosplays as it is just not what I want for this adoptable)

Ravvana

I can offer you a Stable foaling paddock for either? ;) I figure that you could probably just color yourself a foal, but I have all the breeding genetics spreadsheets and the genetic info on each horse. So if you want genetically realistic babies, you will need the girl with the spreadsheets to do them for you XD

For either Wobble :) I guess the female would be my first choice, though <3

Neocridders

I'll offer a full custom Chopstick, if that interestes you at all. ;)

Garney

Now I want more wobbles to offers XD

Neocridders

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/neocridders/Chopsticks/Premades/ChopsticksICMPre1.png

I will let the custom be a choice of a candy mutation. Here is an example of the candy mutation on a male. Just a little mutation. For both genders, of course... just I can't find any females at the moment with the mutations.

This is in exchange for either birthday wobble.

BabyKittenCandy

darn.. dont really have anything you would want atm. Have fun choosing and I shall go chase my mate and see if she is gonna do this inking and shading for me or not ^^

PonyMama

neo I got a female with the candy mutation

indigowulf

1 custom bird of prey- I either have the standard male available now, or can wait for the female, who is being worked on now. Just keep in mind, no unnatural patterning (by that i mean i wont draw daisys on the beak lol, unusual coloration is fine)

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu offers a full custom Okibi, including Unique Markings. But only if you don't mind waiting about a week for me to catch up on the other orders I owe. (Totally understand if you don't want to wait, just didn't want to offer without that condition, to make it fair) :)

Garney

At the end of the day I could not decide, so I had to roll the Dice God for him to choose XD

Dice God says:

PonyMama
and
Neocridders

Dice God is wise! Though his decree is bittersweet, cry, Okibi and birds of prey and stable foal! T__T I need more birthday wobbles.

Wobbles are up for bidding 0 upon them, shoot me custom forms and restrictions.

PonyMama

Form has been sent
*Going to bid now*

Garney

I have more birthday babies, anyone still interested? =3

SplitX

I can offer you a custom CBD (I've gotten permission to bring them here) orrrrrr... -ponders- I don't know. XD

Ryuukokoro

Oooo Ryuu adds same offer as before, yes yes! :D

Ravvana

Garney

All three accepted! I'm putting the birthdays up for bid now.

Ravvana

Bid placed on one of the girls :) *goes to add paddock to inventory*