News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel - Silvanon Taking Tags / Breedings

Started by TheKennel, July 31, 2010, 09:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Congrats, springacres and Neo and PM and Mutt!

And yup, Neo was exactly who I was gonna gift him to as well. Looks like Pika-pup has a new buddy. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

I was going to gift pretty corgi to Neo as well
I tried to gift to people who at least showed an interest in the dog

Silvanon

Awesome! :)  Thanks everyone, I had a lot of fun and am happy to have found all these dogs such good homes!  Everyone who got a dog should have them in their accounts shortly. :)

springacres

LOL, seems like we all know Neo pretty well here hehe :D  And congrats to PM and Mutt as well :)

PonyMama

Yes very fun event indeed.

I quite enjoyed my day of avoiding household chores and responsibility

Keilin Alyr

Yup, it was fun. Hope we see another event like it not too far in the future. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Mutt

Thank you very much PM  :D  She's a cutie!

PonyMama

Your welcome Mutt
enjoy her

Yes more events, many many more

red_uni387

Neocridders

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Springacres!
And everyone else who said (or was planning to without saying) they would have gifted to me. That really sweet. I love corgis <3 <3 I love my secundi friends. You're all so sweet <3

springacres

Neocridders

Quote from: springacres on August 04, 2010, 11:15:15 PM
LOL, seems like we all know Neo pretty well here hehe :D  And congrats to PM and Mutt as well :)

Ahhaha. You all know I love the corgis <3 Thanks again.

SeaCrest

Keilin Alyr

But everyone loves the Pika-pup, so it's all good. XD

SeaCrest

Pika-pup! *noms*

XD

Somebody should have a Pokemon Kennel - Pika-Pup, James, etc. XD

Neocridders

Ha. There's no way I could pull off all the pokemon I'd want. The staff probably took a look at my pika tag and went cross eyed. I don't think I'll do that to them again XD

*squishes pikachu*

SeaCrest

You should get pika a mate XD

What did you put for the pika tag? I can't imagine how it would go O_o

Neocridders

I hate to chatter up this thread like this, so this is my last pikachu related post I promise!

I just said I wanted a yellow bodied (as yellow as possible)corgi with black ear tips, two brown stripes on his back, and red (as red as possible) cheek circle with a little bit of brown on his rump where his tail connects.
And I asked for as zigzaggy as possible for his tail for my lineart edit.
I used a gold tag, because obviously he's not a breed standard color XD

Keilin Alyr

I already lay claim to Jessie, as least in Golden Retriever form. =) Though I imagine she'll make an easy transition into my retriever kennel, as James looks like a normal blue merle with a white chest on first glance.

But I'm not sure which other 'mons would make decent translations into Kennel form. Maybe Growlithe/Arcanine, Poochyena/Mightyena, or any of the canines except for the multi-tailed insanity that is Vulpix/Ninetales. Much as I love Vulpix, I'd never wish that kind of doom upon Garney. XD

SeaCrest

I know. Multi-tailed insanity must somehow be transformed in to single-tailed sanity XD

What about Eevee? She'd look really cute as a - hm...longhaired chihuahua? Oops, shouldn't chatter so much :P

Keilin Alyr

Either Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a puff tail or Pomeranian, Samoyed, or any of the spitz-breeds really (though Samoyed-Eevee would be comparatively huge) with extended ears would be my guess. She needs the big poofy fox-tail.

Uh-oh, now I'm getting custom ideas. I better nip this one in the bud, as James and Jessie (and possibly Meowth for poor Lectral) are bad enough. XD

SeaCrest