News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Taking USD offers for ALL my pets (:

Started by Pinkshadow, July 19, 2014, 10:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hello all :)

Sadly, i don't really feel like i have time for this site any longer, as i am about to start my education, and have a dog and some economical isssues.

Therefore you can bid on ALL my pets. I would prefer USD, but you can try other stuff :)

Please just remember to write following info for the bids;
- Agency;
- Pet; (Name & agency ID)
- Your Bid:

My paypal is : anya.rugtved@hotmail.com

BabyKittenCandy

Id be interested in a few Elenaria but I dont think you are allowed to sell them for Usd without prior permission? So any ideas of other things you might like?

Interested in your un-named at the bottom, Arabella, Rainy, Shakirah, Aliayah and poss a few others

Pinkshadow

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on July 19, 2014, 11:19:27 AM

Id be interested in a few Elenaria but I dont think you are allowed to sell them for Usd without prior permission? So any ideas of other things you might like?

Interested in your un-named at the bottom, Arabella, Rainy, Shakirah, Aliayah and poss a few others

Ow i had forgotten that rule o.O
- Uhm, i will PM them and ask (:

BabyKittenCandy

If they dont allow it if I have anything id be happy to trade RL stuffs :) 

Wildfilly94

I am also interested in your elenaria, Quin, feli ( need permission to sell for usd) FCFC, and a couple others

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on July 19, 2014, 01:30:46 PM
I am also interested in your elenaria, Quin, feli ( need permission to sell for usd) FCFC, and a couple others

Feel free to offer on the quin and FCFC.

I am still waiting on answer from elenaria and am about to send Leet an PM to ask (: