Base: $1.25

Picture Custom
Base: $1.10

Semi-Custom
Base: $1.00

+$0.25 for large/complicated line edit
+$0.10 for small/simple line edit

USD - breedings
(2 pups in a litter, as opposed to the usual 2-4.)
1 litter: $2.25

+$1.00 for an extra pup (up to 4 total pups)

Laviee

This post will contain slot openings and availability.

Laviee

• Rosedawn - 1 hour + one line edit - $8
  • Winged - 1 hour - 3 pets, 2 Gliders (my side completed)
  • Ryuu - 6 Lutes - 2 Okibi
  • Sera - 1 hour - 2 random Elenaria

Laviee

OK! I've reserved the posts I need. You may post if you'd like.

I'm still trying to figure out how these trades will work.
1) You bribe me for a certain amount of time (e.g. 1 hour) and I will make as many Lutes as I can for you in an hour. I will set a timer and do a join.me, and you can watch make Lutes and give me input as I colour. You can give me forms for customs and I'll do line edits if you want (as long as they're not too complicated).
2) You bribe me for a certain amount of Lutes.
3) For breedings: You can bribe me for a breeding. Lutes will have the range of 2-4 pups as usual, but you are allowed to give me a hint on what you're looking for in that breeding. (e.g. Really would love the pups to have rainbow stripes like the mommy.)
4) I will probably put up some pre-mades.

I think (1) would work very well for USD bribes, but I'm not sure about bribes with adopts. I won't accept sg bribes just 'cause I really don't need any sg.

You can start bribing me if you want, while I continue to think about this, and I would be very thankful for any advice, too.

Rosedawn

a #1 bribe sounds epic lol. Especially for someone who only has 1.

Ryuukokoro

Well for someone who doesn't even have one, I would love to bribe for option #1 lol! Sounds epic! But join.me crashes my computer, so I can't participate on any here on Secundi. :( Makes me very sad....so many Secundi shop owners love doing join.me and I can't join in.

So instead I will go for the certain number!  ;D I will offer a bribe of 2 basic custom Okibi Caballi (meaning any templated genes are fine but no Unique Markings) for 6 Microlutras. ^_^

DawnStar7

I'm sort of in the same boat as you, Ryuu, though I do have one.  But I can never join any join.me here on Secundi due to no flash player for my kindle.  :(  Since this has been the way everyone else has been getting loads of these adorable critters, I feel quite left out.  I'm definitely going to have to bribe.  For LOTS!  I must have a huge hoard of adorableness!

Laviee

For option 1, you can give me a huge list of Lutes you want me to make, and I'll go down the list and do as many as I can. You don't have to join.me. P:

Winged

For a #1 bribe, of 1 hour's colouring i'd like to offer 3 pets from the following list, and 2 Glider customs.

Pets from here:
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?AgencyID=0&CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=Winged&OwnerID=&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=1&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterID

If you need any information on Gliders please let me know.

Any questions on what i'd be looking for please ask. Also if you'd prefer i make this offer on a certail number of customs please let me know.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

I am just wondering, is 1 hour the standard time now or will that include the 15 minutes to discuss what we want ahead of the time and then 45 minutes of actual colouring? 
I only ask because when our deal went you had said 45 minutes -1 hour then you just said 45 minutes, which we did discuss about 15 minutes what I had wanted so not too sure if that counted towards the hour?

ETA: Just wanna check before I consider offering again, as I am in no hurry since others want their firsts

Winged

Ah, i would wonder that too, i'd assumed it was more or less 1 hour of colouring.
Owner of Gliders!

Laviee

When I say 1 hour I mean 1 hour of pure coloring. You are free to give me input as I color and discuss with me if you'd like, but we should have worked out everything beforehand so you can get ad many Lutes as possible. I'm using 1 hour as a suggestion, its not a set time. You can offer me less for a smaller amount of time you'd like.

@PM: Yeah, 45 minutes was out agreement! >< I coloured for 45 minutes straight for you I hope?! If I didn't let me know and I'll make up for it. D:

Winged

That sounds good to me :) And an hour is just simplest for me so i'll leave my offer up there and you can decide. Hopefully we could work out a time we're both online, i've been up for one or two of your join.mes so i'm hopeful.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

Was making sure, cause I know when we had discussed you said 45-1 hour so wanted to make sure that if I find something else and offer for 1 hour it wasn't 15 minutes of discussion before and then 45 of colouring and I know a few people saw the 45 minutes of colouring and didn't see the ahead of that discussions so we had a list to work off of

I know mine was a trial run, and it worked I got what I wanted out of that

ETA: and I mean that if I offer for 30 minutes don't want 15 of discussion then 15 of colouring, so just making sure, it is nothing against and I am happy

Rosedawn

It's going to be my birthday on Thursday so I fell like I can splurge just a little.  Would you do an hour for $7

Laviee

I thought about it a bit, and I figured minimum wage would make the most sense?

@Rose: I drew up some prices and stuff tonight. Could you be convinced to do $8 for an hour? ><

@Winged: I like that offer. (: 1 hour of colouring for these three (1, 2, 3), or even just the FCFC and Gremlin, plus the two Gliders!
You'll have to post/PM me a list of at least 10 custom forms, ordered from most wanted to least wanted. I'll start from the top and move down. We can of course stop using the list with like ten minutes left and make simpler Lutes if you want!
What if your timezone? When would be best for you?

@Ryuu: Would you instead be down for semi-customs or even pre-mades, if you have any, instead of customs? o:

Ryuukokoro

Sure I can do 2 semi-customs instead of 2 customs if you prefer! ^_^

Elenaria

Laviee...... i'll give you two Elenaria randoms (normally sold for 5-8$ each) to do an hour's worth of Lutes for Rose. x3 <3 
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Great! Bid on those pets whenever suits you :) Should i pm you Glider forms and info?
I'll get the forms done, and i'll also link you to my character thread and you can take the pick of which interest you :)
I'm scottish, so my timezone is GMT. Anytime from now till about 11pm here (17:00 secundi time) suits today, and sometime in the evening tomorrow or friday would probably work too. I'm going home for the weekend this weekend, so planning times in advance might be more difficult if i'm doing things with my family.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I would like to bribe for a time slot of lute customs, as well as a breeding, maybe two if I have enough things to interest you. XD

You can view all my pets for bid Here and we can go from there.

Rosedawn

I would be willing to go up to 8 if you may be willing to add 1 tiny line edit to my first girl please (before my hour starts)?? and naaaw Sera Ty!!! I'd love another hour too!!

Laviee

I have a poopton of classes until Friday, so I won't be able to do any join.mes until then. I can do an hour or two Friday morning (12:00 to 14:00 Secundi time?) I'll reply to people in a bit I'm in class lol. Just wanted to let you guys know when I'm free so you guys can see if it works for you.

Rosedawn

I will most surely be at work Friday morning. I'm really a weekend only kinda girl sadly.

Winged

I might be available during that second hour, will do my best to be online, and if you see me online then just send me a pm and see if I'm free.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I know there's no acceptance of my bribe yet, but I'd be available both those hours. XD

Rosedawn

Laviee I think you should go up for agency.

Laviee

Ok! I've updated my to do list! I'm not going to accept any more trades for now, just so I don't have a huge list and get people impatient, etc, especially with the breedings and hopefully an event I'm going to run in a week or two.

@Ryuu: Awesome!

@Sera: Works for me (:

@Winged: Ok, that works. If I have to go in the middle of our hour, we'll just stop the timer and find another time to complete it?

@Rosedawn: Yeah, I can do that! I can probably do weekend! What's your timezone? I'm PST, and I like to sleep in, lol. Should be ok some time between 14:00 to 19:00 on Saturday? Depending on whether or not I have to go out.

@Wild: I'm going to have to think about it for a bit. I don't really have time to go through your pets right now, but I'll let you know once I do that!

I hope I responded to everyone... If I missed anything just ask again ><

Rosedawn

I think that will work unless I have game Saturday. I never know when anything is anymore.

Silvanon

You look like you've got a pretty full list, and I'm not entire sure how interested you might be in what I could offer, so I'll just say here for the record if you ever wanted to offer Lutes in any of my Quinsta or Painted Unicorn bribe threads, I'd be very open to such offers.  I like Lutes. :)

Laviee

I'm reaaaaally sorry. I meant to wake up early today and do an hour for one of you, but I ended up sleeping in way too late...

@Rose: Can you get a list of the Lutes you want done up? And fill out the custom form for each Lute? I'll crank out Lutes going down that list, so it'll be faster.

@Winged: A PM for Gliders would be great! Where's the link for your characters? And you can either post or PM the forms for Lutes to me, but I'll have to have the forms on hand before we can do the join.me!

@Silv: !!! I love the Painted Unicorns. I will definitely keep you in mind once I'm done with this batch. (:

Rosedawn

Working on it right now.

Which works better for you, customs, or just general ideas? If customs is faster I'll ponder harder, if general ideas allow your inspiration to thrive then I'll go that way <3

Laviee

I generally prefer customs, but you can do a mixture of both?
Ok, I just read your PM and I can do Lutes off that, too. If you have a specific Lute that you reall want, you've got to let me know! Also would you rank desert Lutes > Lutes with those patterns?

Rosedawn

Yes I love those fruit lutes ehehehe fruit lute...

Laviee

Just finished a session with Winged! Lots of edits with this one.

Rosedawn

DawnStar7

I have to agree with you, Rose.  I love those last two!  o.o