News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wobble Brag - We're All Mad Here

Started by Neocridders, May 02, 2010, 03:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I must applaud Silvanon. She once again makes a fantastic wobble. This is my first wobble custom.
I had been saving for quite a while, and then I was nearly there and the prices changed to 10000 points rather than 1000. So, I turned in wobbles one by one, and eventually I got enough for that crystal.
And, here is Cheshire. My lovely wobble cat. Hehe. She did a fantastic job. I know it was no easy task to turn a bunny like creature with no mouth into a floating cat like creature with a toothy grin.

And she got him purrrrfectly. I am so excited. I just got another crystal, and I'll be asking for the disney version of Chessy too. I love Alice in Wonderland so so much, I've always loved it. It's been special to me for years.

Soooo, watch him float around. So excited. I just needed to brag a little ;)

PonyMama

Awesome, I love it, very creative indeed

red_uni387

xenon

Wow, he looks amazing. I love those stripes, and awww! Fluffy little tail. <3

indigowulf

question- will he ever have babies you trade, or did he go straight to O? *turns head sideways and stares*

Neocridders

Quote from: indigowulf on May 02, 2010, 04:16:16 PM
question- will he ever have babies you trade, or did he go straight to O? *turns head sideways and stares*
At the moment he is not O, but he won't be having any children. I will make him genderless before I start my wobble breeding again.
Sorry ;) He's the one and only... except for the disney version I plan to get of him too. But, other than that, no other Cheshires.

Ryuukokoro

Awesome!!! Sil really outdid herself this time, whoo!