News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO has her favorite @_@

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 31, 2011, 08:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

So ever since this pretty boy came into existence I have been drooling over him. He is my favorite tablet PU, quite possibly my favorite PU altogether and I still can't believe he is mine now @_@ Thank you so much Spixy! <3

Meet Dorian:

Ilovehimsomuch <3

zarzamora

Ahh! Very glad you finally got him, I know you've been watching him forever!  ;D

YourLoveOnly

He is SO perfect @_@
Even though he was a she in my mind for a while xD I had been drooling over pretty and not looking at the text xD But he is so smexy and I love him so much <3 And one of my favorite poses too!

Keilin Alyr

Heh, so I'm not the only one who's had their eye on him. XD I had been considering asking Spixy if she would trade him for my palomino girl, but I figured Feli and PU for Quin foal was quite a bit much to ask for. Interesting to see him in such an enthusiastic new home though. =)

As a side note, I think Dorian would pair beautifully with my Kides'nomrenth. I love warm colors and black.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I personally want to throw him at Cutiee's new girl. Red + blue = purple! >w<