News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whyyyy don't I use my brain? D:

Started by Ryuukokoro, March 23, 2011, 08:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu is so oblivious, all the time. XD;; You would think after I keep missing important stuff I would learn to pay attention!

First I bred a palomino stud to a black mare, not paying attention that the most likely outcome would be smokey black, which is a coloration I don't usually care for. Of course the foal came out that way lol. But that's okay, I traded YLO for this GORGEOUS little Frame girl!! <3 Eee look how cute!

Frame is my absolutely favorite Paint gene. I wish I could see it more! *moves mare's mane aside*

Then I saw this description "Red Dun Roan Splash Overo" and eagerly claimed the boy, of course I was so overcome with the 'roan dun' part that I completely wasn't paying attention to the 'splash overo' part!!

All those pretty dun markings are all covered up by the Paint! ;_;

And lastly, if I had thought for a moment I would have made sure my special roan appaloosa (!!!) boy was claimed with a normal ticket instead of my bonus ticket, so I could see him sooner! XD;; But that's okay I don't mind waiting. ^^

All in all some gorgeous Quin and Ryuu is just dumb a lot.

Pinkshadow

lol ryuu , they looks awesome anyway :p

CutieePiee

Silvanon

BabyKittenCandy

Your Vanner boy is Lush!! Much stalkage will ensue :)

Ryuukokoro

Aww, you guys really like him? ^^ I like his blue eye and the way his bangs stand out against his white face. <3

CutieePiee

I love his coat color, so subtle and sweet. Though you can't see his dun much from the splash, I think the white is very pretty with that color and his eye(s) totally stand out. Savannah loves her handsome son. ^^

Scullisto

Well he is rather handsome....If you dont like him he can stay with my herd :)

BabyKittenCandy

He is very Handsome! *pockets and sneaks off* :))

Ryuukokoro

lol you'd have to have a hefty bribe to get a boy with that many genes, Scullisto. ;)

Kahlira

*chews absently on Ryuu* *ohmnomnom*

they're both rather lovely =D Mega congrats on them =D

I will plot many things. Including your boy, oh yes.

YourLoveOnly

The frame overo turned out really cute ^^ *snugs girlie* Shetlands are so pretty.

Ryuukokoro

Yes they are! I love both pony poses. ^^