News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Where did you come from?

Started by Neocridders, January 20, 2010, 01:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I've been sick all day, and it is currently 2 am

I am  unsure who gave this girl to me, but thank you. She is bautiful. I saw a post about v2.0 gidgets, and i will assume this is one of them.

:) I had a really rough day, one of my pets died, I was really sick, etc but I am very happy now ;)

Thank you. Just wanted to share her with you guys

(can old gidgets breed with new gidgets?)

Ryuukokoro

*grin* You got gifted by someone! ^_^

SplitX

I believe they can, Neo, and you were gifted in the hectic games for Gidgets V2.0! x3

Silvanon

PonyMama

Neocridders

Well, wow. That is very kind ;) I am very happy. I mean, I went to that thread and saw 7 pages last night, but I knew there was nothing else I could have done to get on. I was unable to function last night. And I was a little sad that there was not much chance I would get one anytime soon.

But, seeing that girl in my pets... well, I was having some crazy dreams and I was a little scared I might have been dreaming. But I suppose I was not.

And thank you so so so so much. You are the best, PM (I believe that was you who gifted) ;)

I know I wrote a lot of nothing and not much of what I probably could have said more of, but I am not thinking that much right now.  And I have to go right now, but omg. Thank you.

PonyMama

yes it was me, and I am glad I could make your day
I tried to gift to a few people,a dn I thought you would like one

Neocridders

Well thank you so much. I love her so much. Thanks for thinking of me, PM. It means a lot to me.

:D