News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whooo brindle Quin~! And other brags!

Started by Ryuukokoro, November 27, 2012, 09:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I think brindle is my favorite marking for the Kennel and FCFC, so I really wanted a brindle Quin to add to my collection. And this season I got the change to use a MM ticket to add brindle to my beautiful tobiano roan mustang girl!

I actually consider her a reverse brindle, since the regular brindle I saw on some horses was a dark body with pale stripes, but she has dark stripes on a light roan body. Not that 'reverse brindle' is an actual thing, I just like giving it a special name. XD;

I love how Silvanon did the brindle, and I am completely in love with her irregular blaze, which was found on a website that called it 'the question mark blaze' XD With a name like that I had to include it!

I also got some other wonderful Quin I need to brag about~

This beautiful boy, the first Luestin dun! I'm still pretty much at 0 sg from that auction, but so worth it. XD

Storm Warning, a wonderful trade from Daimas. The moment I saw her I fell in love with sooty buckskin~

Daylon, the cutest Vanner ever! I love roan and snowflake together because he's covered with dark spots and light spots! <3 Also he's the son of my famous many-gened Vanner, Paselina'mur. Double win!

And from last breeding season, Brown Sugar Sunshine, my roan and tobiano mustang girl! (I kinda want to get roan and tobiano mustang mares in every color now lol)

Pinkshadow

i loove your brindle gal, shame it doesn't pass off xD

Aralie

Love your new additions! That brindle quin is just full of love and win <3