News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What am I going to doooooo? Too much cuteness!

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 12, 2013, 09:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I bred a woodland Gryph and a normal Gryph this season and hoped I would get at least one woodland... but look at this!

They're ALL woodlands!! Eeeee! And they all got dad's amazing tiger stripes too, I'm so happy! But also sad, because I can only keep oooooone. The other two have to go to Kahlira for letting me use her two gorgeous Gryphs for the breeding. ^_^ But who to choose!?

Think I'm leaning toward the last one, because pastel stripes on black is so beautiful... but I love the pretty rainbow baby in the middle, and black on black is so cool so the first is a looker too! This litter is all sorts of amazing. <3

Rosewood

*grabs the third Kit and runs off*

.....I was never here.........

DawnStar7

*steals away the middle kit*

Well Ryuu, looks like the choice has been made for you...

*dashes away*

Riverwind

Lol *Steals them all* xD

But seriously...I think you should keep the third one. That way you both get one of the colorful ones. But they're really ALL gorgeous, though. ;)

YourLoveOnly

Such cuties! My favorite is the very last one!

CutieePiee

I personally like kitten #2, but #3 is not far behind. Either one would be a great choice. Congrats one such a beautiful litter!

Kahlira

I could make it easy for you and say OMG! The first one is my fave XD Black and cyan ftw! You could keep the other two XD Of course I like number two as well. *grins* Number three is full of win!

SPO

Kah didn't mean that. She meant she wants the first and to give SPO the second. Yup thats what she meant. *nods*