News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Selling - Desert Striders/Blueridge/Gliders

Started by Willow, December 11, 2010, 02:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Quote*slides in*

Hey, although I haven't been very active on Secundi, I have been checking in and the lack of activicty I'm sure has been getting everyone down :S

Seeing a post like this makes me feel more positive though I was worried eventually the site would fade to nothing.
However, I don't really have the time straight off to be drawing up things, If I get the occasional break in schoolwork I will sketch something up (but I'm not confident in my skills for that kind of thing yet, so it'd depend X3)

On another more personal note, I would love to become an active agency, however, it would need to be for a reasonably easy to colour adoptable for me, I would be happy to make the Micish an active agency, even though they themselves haven't been active for a while, they are the simplest for me, whilst hopefully there is still interest.
Female Sample
Male Sample
Baby
Egg
Obviously, it would depend on the terms of application (i.e - How long they've been running for etc)

My other adoptables have piled up, and are a little too much for me to handle right now.
I will be selling on the Blueridge/Desert Striders and the Gliders to someone that would better handle them, however if other people are too busy themselves to take them on, I will just close the shops up.

I felt the update was needed, thank you Silv for the clarification and action Smiley
*snugs muchly*

Hopefully all of you have taken a peek at the new post Silv has made regarding the inactivicty on Secundi, quoted above is my reply and the steps I'd like to take regarding my adoptables, because I understand people don't know where they stand with them, and if there are any new players joining, I don't want to confuse them either with multiple shops.

I would ideally like to see these shops bought and run, but I also understand that people have their own shops/don't have the time.

I will be accepting PG/BP/USD on them all, I particularly paid a lot overall for the Striders.
However, I will accept any offers that seem good enough for the rather scarce situation.

Striders
Directory

Buyer will recieve:
PSDs for both adults, the teen, baby, cert and items.
Optional PSDs for all certed Striders so far (that will take time - 99 certed)

Please keep credit to the original artists that helped make these so good :3

Blueridge

Male
Female
Foal

Buyer will recieve:
PSD file (all on one file) with S-Genes templated.
Cert was only made on MSPaint, but can be sent over.

Gliders

Male Smaple
Female Sample - Showing ear mutation
Egg

Buyer will recieve:
PSDs for both adults + egg, adults have a set of easy to colour mutations and s-genes.
PSD for cert if wanted.

---

Thats all for now, if there is no interest I will simply close these shops and if we get a flow of new players, I will nudge this up and see if they would like to take them on.

Thank you for reading, this is the only way I can keep myself at peace and not have confused owners wondering what is going to happen. If there is anything that needs finishing from any adoptable above, please let me know and I'll hopefully be able to finish it off for you.
~Willow

xenon

Oh man.... I'd really love to take over the Striders. I love them so much.

I can't offer you as much as I would like, but.. I can offer 3.5 mil SG and 7 mil PG.

YourLoveOnly

I really really want someone to take over the Striders too. Xenon is super talented so I approve that! 8D

If anyone is interested, I could help run events. I wouldn't require monetary payment, a Strider occassionaly would be nice. I love running events and I have the time to do so, I just don't have the time to color for anymore adoptables than the ones I already own.

xenon

((YLO... I was telling Soli I would probably want to hire you to do events and stuff for Striders if I got them.... XDDDDD <33333!!!))

Willow

Quote from: xenon on December 11, 2010, 03:11:39 AM
Oh man.... I'd really love to take over the Striders. I love them so much.

I can't offer you as much as I would like, but.. I can offer 3.5 mil SG and 7 mil PG.

I am MORE than happy with this, I agree with YLO that you are very talented and I'm so glad I've had an offer from an well known face as well :)
I'm confident you'd do the Striders justice, and quite frankly, that offer is more than I'd hoped...
I'll get back to you tonight (I'm helping out at the school's christmas market today), but thank you very much for the offer! :D

~Willow

xenon

I know I haven't been super-active myself, but with doing AAA stuff and school I only had really limited time to do my Gryphons, and most of that time was spent working on commissions and trades. I've been wanting something that's not unique-art, and Soli and I still aren't ready to launch our bobcat-dragons into the world and probably won't be for a while yet... I love the Striders so much, and I'm really happy to hear that you guys think I could do a good job with them >w< <3333

Winged

I would love to take over the gliders, i really like their lines :)
I ran a pixle adoptie on PI that wasn't really very popular, which was the main reason i just stopped them. But i'd like to start again over here. I have photoshop elements and although my coloring isn't amazing, i have been practicing and have managed to greatly improve it. My main problem is i have to do everything by hand because for some very strange reason, my laptop doesn't seem to manage to download brushes.
I can shoe you some examples of CYOs i have done, for you to see if you think i'd be good enough. I wouldn't want to bring the quality of these lovely adoptables down.
Also, i'm not really sure if i have enough... I can offer 2-3 million SG and possibly some PG/PI stuff. Let me know what you think and i can try to add to that :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

@xenon: That sounds wonderful dear! I know you are SUPER busy and I defenitely don't have your coloring skills.. So teaming up sounds smart 8D

Willow

Quote from: Winged dreams on December 11, 2010, 03:59:23 AM
I would love to take over the gliders, i really like their lines :)
I ran a pixle adoptie on PI that wasn't really very popular, which was the main reason i just stopped them. But i'd like to start again over here. I have photoshop elements and although my coloring isn't amazing, i have been practicing and have managed to greatly improve it. My main problem is i have to do everything by hand because for some very strange reason, my laptop doesn't seem to manage to download brushes.
I can shoe you some examples of CYOs i have done, for you to see if you think i'd be good enough. I wouldn't want to bring the quality of these lovely adoptables down.
Also, i'm not really sure if i have enough... I can offer 2-3 million SG and possibly some PG/PI stuff. Let me know what you think and i can try to add to that :)

Again, I'm happy to see a familiar face offering, although I would be interested more in the PI side of the trade, rather than SG, what particularly do you have to offer? ^^
Thanks!

~Willow

Winged

Well...
Around 400k? Perhaps more if i can sell some items, ect.
Some items and quite a few rareish snacks, if you're interested in that.
Ponies, have a look through my stables and let me know if any interest you. The only ones that i wouldn't sell are the top row in my first stable and a few other ponies in that stable would take more persuading. And some of my DVSO pairs are also ones i'm less likley to trade.
Adoptable wise there... let me know what you're interested in, and if you know if they're tradeable. I have quite a few.

So have a look any let me know :) Either a PM there, a PM here or just post here. I don't mind.
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

Striders will happily go to xenon.
Gliders will happily go to Winged dreams.

If you can post emails, I'll send the files over in the morning, I fear I'm coming dowwn with a cold, I'm sneezing, I feel weak and I keep get those cold horrid shivers ;____;
<3

~Willow

Winged

Aww, that sounds horrible! *hugs* I hope it doesn't come to anything :) I've sent you a message with my email.

ETA: You didn't say what you were interested in from PI?
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Since blueridge was pretty much a collectible only adoptable I do think I could manage it. What sort of PI stuff are you looking for?

Willow

Quote from: Whimsy on December 20, 2010, 08:57:53 PM
Since blueridge was pretty much a collectible only adoptable I do think I could manage it. What sort of PI stuff are you looking for?

PG/BP, maybe items or ponies :)
~Willow

Whimsy

I have er..60k pg i can spend lol. -Lots- of pretty ponies, and some advent items of course.

xenon

Just so people know - I am working on getting stuff together for Striders, I just got really busy at the end of the semester and my soul got eaten. >>;

Ryuukokoro

It's okay Xenon, you've got a ton on your plate, and with the addition of the holidays I'm surprised you're still sane. XD But yesh, Ryuu is looking forward to the Striders coming back!

Sorrow

How much would you like for the Blueridge? :3

Willow

Quote from: Sorrow on January 20, 2011, 10:06:29 AM
How much would you like for the Blueridge? :3

I'm not entirely sure, I was hoping to just get offers X3;

<3
~Willow