News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Updated Kennel Sites!

Started by zarzamora, April 06, 2010, 10:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Whoo! I have finally gotten around to updating my Kennels- Carew Kennels (spaniels) is all done now, and I'm half way through Marloes Sands.

I'm changing all the images over as the dogs are imported and updating bits and bobs. O don;t think I had touched Carew since exactly a year ago! That was my last news update anyway haha. I only had to change the 09 to 10. Oops!  :-[

But yes, I had to brag about all my hard work! (I also got around to putting up my official kennel links in my signiture!

PonyMama

red_uni387

that's awesome!! :D I'm having fun looking through your website xD

zarzamora

hehe thanks! I am going to try and be a much better organised and commited Secundian! Try and be a bit more active! ;D

Still got a lot to do at Marloes- I still have a bunch of dogs not imported yet and some I just havent even gotten around to adding yet- like My Crested etc. Poor things!

Garney

Hurr, I haven't even had time to color my Crested dogs or think up a name for this new kennel of mine - even though I said I would be making a crested kennel way back when I first drew them XD

Congrats at being more industrious than me!

springacres

Garney, as soon as I read that post a kennel name popped into my head - Crested Angel Kennels :)

(be warned, if you don't use it then I might someday haha)

ETA: Now if only I could come up with a name for my Aussie kennel that easily...

zarzamora

Haha- I dont know how you all have the energy to keep up with so many different kennels! My 2 are bad enough!