News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wind Runners? Opinions wanted before we get going!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, March 05, 2010, 09:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Ok, Ive been playing about with the lines for a while now and this is a test one:

What I want to know is what people think of the size? Is it too big? Too small? Does it look blurry to anyone? Is there anything (besides my lack of colouring skills) that needs improving?

Any and all feedback is most welcome!

BKC

Pinkshadow

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ryuukokoro

I think Wind Runners is a fabulous name!! Also, I think that is a very good size for the adoptable.

Ravvana

I *love* them :D Not as much of a fan of the cert, though... it's a bit too busy, maybe?

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... you dont like the backgrounding on the cert Rav? Would prefer it minus the moon?

I kinda liked it but can always try and tone it down slightly.

Ravvana

Maybe lighten cert's background so the text "pops" more? Or perhaps put a black border around it? (Just suggestions, of course.)

sera

Super cute adoptable! ^^ i find the text a little hard to read on the cert. ^^

Ryuukokoro

Personally I really like the moon, and the glow around the font too! Though the square box looks kinda..er, box-y? haha. Maybe round off the pointy corners or make it an oval? Something a little more natural/easy on the eye?

BabyKittenCandy

I'll have a play with the colours etc tomorrow when im not so sleepy, see what we can do :)

Im glad people seem to like them, I have some coloured and ready to go sometime soon, just wanna work out the final kinks :)

hiyoko

I like everything, but the shape of the cert. ;) I would like to have a few of these. ;D

springacres

Very cute, but as has been said, the cert doesn't quite seem to fit (maybe something sorta...wind-y? instead of that box) and the text is hard to read.  Otherwise I'd love to have some :)