News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New player needs Wobble Help

Started by Tobyana, May 20, 2010, 10:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobyana

*Smiles innocently*  Anybody with knowledge want to take the little newb under their wing?  Please perty please?

Lol

Ok.  So I got myself a wobble.  Is CUTE!  But I want another wobble...  So...  I read stuff (cause thats good and all) and it says that I can get a second wobble if I get a Forget.  But Forgets cost WTIP.  Which as far as I can tell I can only get by trading in my only wobble?  What am I missing here?

PonyMama

you can buy wobbles that were bred by other users for Secunds.

Search
Drop down menu "agencies" Wobbles
Drop down menu "up for sale" yes

then click search.
this will bring up all wobbles that are for sale

SeaCrest

Most wobbles are for 500 SG - these are from the wobble rescue agency, where your wobbles go when you trade them in.

Some players have wobbles up for sale, but some are limited lined, and you are not supposed to breed them.

indigowulf

heh click my name to see profile, then click my name again for my display, click pets to see my pets, if you see a wobble named "unnamed" that isnt gender O, just ask and it's yours. Up to ... oh.. 20? if you see 20 you want :)

Tobyana

Thanks everybody, for the info!  And THANK you Indigo!!!

Neocridders

A smart way to do this is if you buy a bunch now, you can breed them and get an army. Then you can trade some in and eventually get enough WTIP. or whatever those points are called.

So, if you want any of mine, most of mine are not limited lined. If you see some unnameds that I have multiples of, please message me some links. I'll put some for sale. Take as many as you want, I guess 10 or 20 would be a good number to start off with?

Zephyr

I'm with Tobyana here....just went to the wobble agency and did a search-for-buyable-wobbles, and every last one was "O" gender. Which isn't very helpful! D:

PonyMama

any that are in the Wobble Retreat are marked as "O"
most can be bought and then an item can be bought and the gender can be returned.

It is ones you get through trades fromn people that may be marked as "O" that can't be reversed becasue fo the sellers preference.

Zephyr

Ok, I'm still confused. To buy the item, you need to trade in wobbles for points. To breed wobbles, you need a gendered wobble. To get a gendered wobble, you need the item! >_<

Am I just missing something here?

YourLoveOnly

No, the forget item can get you another 1st gen wobble from the agency.
But the item to make your wobble breed can be bought in the agency store with SG.

PonyMama

Click on Agencies>Wobbles by Silvannon>Store

to make a wobble not "O" buy a "Make not It" item which is 3000sg

~~~~~~~~~

To use:
Your account>Use Agency Items>Wobbles

indigowulf

Offer still stands for anyone who doesnt have a basic group of wobbles/gidgets..

Any of mine you see that are "name me" and not gender O are available. Just ask, Ill give a handfull for free.