News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Lyntras} Interested in these?

Started by Blondie_63, June 19, 2010, 10:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondie_63

Some of you might know the artist Linaeve I know a few on here do. Well whether you know her or not you will after I show you the artwork I acquired from her. She is an amazing artist and I want to see if maybe I could bring these beautiful creatures she made for me to Secundi.

Without further adieu I give you examples:

Egg Stage

Female Child Stage

Only sneak peek of course...can't give away everything yet. ;) Tehe.

I don't have certs for them yet so I'll have to find a certist. Looking mostly for someone who might also want to help me color and teach me a little bit along the way.

I want to know a few things so survey time!! [/fake enthusiasm]
Where do you think I should start with a back line?:
I'm thinking about making this adoptable RP-intensive would you be interested in that?:
How much would you pay for a custom/semi-custom in SG/USD?
What else should I add?:
Any critiques/comments/whatever else you can think of?:

Ryuukokoro

Ahhh you got Lina art!?! Ryuu is so jealous, how did you do that!! lol. Of COURSE you should bring them here! You should totally be more active on Secundi, we miss you around, Blondie. :P

Blondie_63

Hehe. Yes I got some Lina art! Came out perfectly too!! Blondie spent lots 'o money to get it but waaayyy worth it!
I'm here just kind of watching from the sidelines been kind of busy lately. Blondie found out she is having a baby boy, to be named Liam, and now she is moving so packing is happening right now. Through all that once Lin sent me the psd for these they demanded my attention...

Ryuukokoro

Whoa. You are the third friend of mine to have a baby recently and name him Liam... that's a little scary. 0.o Other two were my old college roommate and a girl at work.

SeaCrest

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on June 19, 2010, 10:44:12 PM
Whoa. You are the third friend of mine to have a baby recently and name him Liam... that's a little scary. 0.o Other two were my old college roommate and a girl at work.

XD Looks like this is a year for Liams, huh? Sorry, OT.

These are lovely! I can't wait to see what you do with them ;)

PonyMama

Again congrast on finding out yu are havign a boy

and Lina art, I will always be a stalker

Ryuukokoro

Suppose I should fill this out too. XD

Where do you think I should start with a back line?: I don't know what you're asking here. ^^;; Back line like a back story? Or the lines of the art...?

I'm thinking about making this adoptable RP-intensive would you be interested in that?: Yessssss.

How much would you pay for a custom/semi-custom in SG/USD? custom - 50k, $5, semi-custom, 15k, $1

What else should I add?: Well we haven't seen what you've got, yet. XD Adults? Mutations? Different poses?

Any critiques/comments/whatever else you can think of?: I think we need to see more before we can say that lol

YourLoveOnly

Blondie_63

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on June 19, 2010, 11:20:42 PM

Where do you think I should start with a back line?: I don't know what you're asking here. ^^;; Back line like a back story? Or the lines of the art...?

What else should I add?: Well we haven't seen what you've got, yet. XD Adults? Mutations? Different poses?

Back story is what I meant. Tehe... I couldn't even begin to think about messing with Lina's art.

There are Adults. And a couple of mutations. Not really any different poses but every stage and gender is kind of different.

Neocridders

Very cute. I love her art so much.

Blondie_63

I'm getting a cert from AriyaEretsee as soon as she gets back on PI which means that I might start these guys sooner than I had guessed...
Hmm...Should I or should I wait to fix some kinks?

Fur Immer

Ah, so cute! Linaeve's art is always so wonderful!

Personally, I'd work out all the kinks. But it's really up to you! If you think you are ready, go for it!

Blondie_63

Right? I love her art so much makes me happy that I was able to get some every time she sent me an update I screamed she's amazing!

I think that's what I'm going to do. Put some ideas to paper tomorrow and figure out everything that's important and go from there.

I want to start them now but I don't think they're ready yet.