News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Would anyone buy this?

Started by Victoria, June 15, 2010, 08:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Its an old MLP movie if you would buy this for how much in real money?

Victoria

Thanks but i seen all these ;D and i tried to do what they say but it is hard because most skip important steps and others use photoshop so it is hard to know what they are talking about :-\

sera

Try googling specifically wot you want.

GIMP shading tutorial

Or wotever. 

Neocridders

Hmm... if you're having trouble understanding exactly what they are saying, maybe reread things a few times, then try it out in GIMP. If you don't understand, just experiment, or maybe move on to the next step and you'll figure it out later.

Sometimes reading and not doing anything is a good idea. I mean, practicing is of course the best way to go, but for me, sometimes I'll be halfway through a tutorial and be frustrated because it doesn't look right, when the point is to learn.

Victoria

I have another question what is the site that lets you create a free pet site? I forgot the url to it because my internet browser refreshed itself so i lost all my favorites  :-\ I have to start from scratch!  :'( Any way I'm going to try and create a website on there if not I know about free webs, and wikispaces too!  ;)

Neocridders

Well, there is always googling 'Free pet sites'.
I don't really know what you are refering to, so I can't help you. :/

Victoria

I did that and it came up with places like Secundi where you adopt and care for pets :-\ So i typed in 'make a free pet site' and it still came up with the same thing!  >:(

PonyMama

what kind of pet site are you wanting to make?  Soemthing interactive like secundi or just a place to show what the pet looks like and list the owenrs?

Neocridders

Well, I'm sorry :/ I can't read your mind, and I'm not sure what you are looking for. There is no 'Easy making' free pet website maker thing. I mean, there may be, but I wouldn't see why anyone would spend so much time and money into developing a -free- pet website maker just for everyone to use. That's not how the world works, hun. All I can find are places to hire people to develop one for you, but those will cost you money because people work for money. If you find something else, let me know. I'm sorry I was of no help. :/

Victoria

Thier is this site that someone on Secundi was using to make a free site and i lost the link...:/

PonyMama

ok again I ask, are you just lookign for something to make a site to show what the pets look like and list the owners?

Keilin Alyr

Are you talking about places like Wajas and Neopets where the pets have an entire site dedicated to them? Or have you adopted a cyberpet that included a showcase feature or something where you could record stats and description? Or are you talking about a free webhost that has nice templates?

I've been adopting cyberpets for a little over 10 years and I'm not familiar with any webhosts completely dedicated to showcasing adopted cyberpets. We're kind of an odd niche hobby.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

You mean, myadopts?
That is similar to a free pets site, I suppose. Yeah, people can adopt the creatures you make. It is, I guess, a free site.

Keilin Alyr

Huh, interesting. Simple to create, grow-your-own critter hosting. I'll have to bookmark this. =)

If this is the site, I was under the impression you were looking for free pet display sites, not a host for clickables. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Victoria

myadopts yep thank you! See you can read my mine silly!  :D ;)

Victoria