News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Help!! who do I owe puppies to?!

Started by zarzamora, September 06, 2010, 02:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

I made a note of the couple of people I owed pups to, but now I appear to have completely lost it!!! The crested litters have arrived, so If you wanted a crested and we'd made a trade please PM me with the details!
Thanks
Zaz

I remembered I owe one to BabyKittenCandy =D

BabyKittenCandy

You owe me one crested (im having the hardest time choosing they are all so pretty!!) for the Elkhound boy, and one (think you might have some mala's due?) for the quin gal I traded to you :)

springacres

You owe me one Saluki pup for the chestnut tobiano Quin boy I traded to you back in July :)

zarzamora

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on September 06, 2010, 11:22:34 AM

You owe me one crested (im having the hardest time choosing they are all so pretty!!) for the Elkhound boy, and one (think you might have some mala's due?) for the quin gal I traded to you :)

yay! I remembered the elkie boy trade but couldnt remember if the quin was last litters or these! Erm I think I have iggies, setters and saluki's due... is that okay? or you can have another crested- up to you ;)

zarzamora

Quote from: springacres on September 06, 2010, 12:34:42 PM
You owe me one Saluki pup for the chestnut tobiano Quin boy I traded to you back in July :)

thank you!!!

PonyMama

We had discussed a possible trade for my male Arabian Quin, but I had not decided for sure if I wanted to trade him.

zarzamora

YourLoveOnly

We also discussed a possible trade for a Crested, but now that I see both the Crested and Saluki litters have someone ahead of me I shall decline, I love how my Crested looks now that he's grows so I would only trade him for first pick.

zarzamora

no prob- I'm not looking to add any more dogs to my kennel right now anyway, so it works out for me :D