News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quinsta Flaxen Palomino?

Started by Winged, March 16, 2011, 05:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Are there currently any flaxen palomino quin out there? I tried searching for it and came up empty,  but i wasn't sure if that was a mistake on my part, since i had thought i'd seen one before... I've recieved one in a trade so i was wondering what sort of look she'll be. I know she'll be gorgeous but apart from that i couldn't remember exactly what it is.
Anyone know if there is any or not?

Quote834. Ravvana - 389 x  568 - Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Winged
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I was surprised, I thought flaxen only showed up on actual chestnut and that palomino would hide it (at least TheStable worked like that I think, but Silv could have done different)

I am curious too!

Winged

Thanks :) Can't wait to see the result! I've edited the description into my first post.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

I have no clue what she'd look like but she sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see! :)

Silvanon

Flaxen technically "shows" with any chestnut-based quinsta, although with palomino visually it's difficult to tell it's there.

LaneyAngel

I'm the same, I'm getting a flaxen palomino arabian from toffeeca
wow.... definitely going to be interesting to see how it looks
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Winged

I know, i can't wait to see what it looks like either :)
Owner of Gliders!