News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Needing feli pairing help

Started by Winged, June 01, 2011, 03:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I just can't choose, so who do you think i should pair?

X

OR

X

The first kitten was traded to me by Alnaeyah, and the second one i'm keeping myself. Both of them have been posted for naming, the images just aren't up yet.
First one would give all LH kittens, but i'm kinda worried that there wouldn't be much variety. Second would give LH and SH kittens, and more variety i think.
But i'll wait and see what people say :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

They got certed so I can't see them anymore XD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

I like the 2nd pair and would have to agree that they would give you more variety. :)

Keilin Alyr

I'm quite fond of Cadha x Lindt personally. A full litter of longhairs is really nice, and you have nice ranges of brown and gray for the first (base coloration) and fifth (tortie coloration) swatches, not to mention nice white variation. You'll also have a guarantee of beautiful green eyes on all kittens.

While Larka x Lindt has some tabby variety (so you'll have an assortment of spotted and mackerel tabbies) their white markings are very similar. Your color variation is also on the second (marking coloration) and fifth swatches, which isn't a bad thing, but just some food for thought. I think you'd be relying on Larka's black tortie for most of that litter's color variety.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I agree with Keilin. I would go for the first pair =)

Winged

Thanks for the replies :) I think i will go for the first pair, it'll be nice to have all LHs and Keilin's point about the differences in the browns and greys is right, now i think about it.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Either way, they'd make pretty kittens and I shall be stalking the litter. xP