News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli breeding help

Started by Alnaeyah, June 05, 2011, 07:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnaeyah

I am not sure which ones I should breed next so I am looking for some advice.
X
X
X
X Keilin might let me borrow him.
X
X
X I bred this pair last season.
X
X
I believe these are all of the pairings that I could breed. Any thoughts on which I should breed?
And Sorry for the post of doom. XD

Keilin Alyr

I'm all for Sage x Thyme... wait a second. XD

Tough call here. I'm liking Myst (419) x Thyme (421), Lyra x Thyme, or Lyra x Sage. Lyra x Finnian might lead to some interesting kittens as well. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

Lyra x finnian! :D
Or lyra x sage

toffeeca

Lyra x Finnian, I think they would give lovely babies.

Just to let you know, you can't borrow Feli for breeding, you have to own all of them that you are breeding.

Keilin Alyr

Heh, I'd actually be trading Sage to Alnaeyah, though I haven't decided if I'd ask for him back at a future point. But she's had her eye on him for a while, and I've never established any breeding plans for him, so I figured there's no harm. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

Oh ok, I was wondering if that was the case, but I just wanted to make sure that Alnaeyah didn't get her hopes set on a pair that wouldn't be able to happen :) I still vote for Lyra x Finnian though :P

YourLoveOnly

Lyra x Mazin. Black ticked tabby = love.
Second choice Isra x Finnian, third choice Lyra x Finnian