News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Occasional small horse bribes/sales/customs?

Started by Willow, June 04, 2011, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

I have to admit, I love colouring horse coats.
And I love adoptables. I know I've had a few -___-

I have my Mini Kennel, again natural (fantasys eventually drive me nuts), and pixel, they are my joy. I'm so happy to make tiny dogs xD;

So, I was thinking of having these as a little occasional/on the side adoptable.
When I feel like it...Or if you feel like you want to drop me a PM and bribe me for a few.
Maybe breedable if I have sparetime (i.e - summer) = occasional flatsales and customs when I'm in the mood for colouring them

Natural coats etc etc

*would spend more time on a proper horse - this is a quick sample

I want to ask your opinion, I'm happy to provide if you'd like it.
But they'd be pretty low key, no showing/agency/ 100% activeness. Just occasional xD
Once a month if I could <3
(And they'd come after Mini Kennel)

Opinions and such appreciated.
Art by someone on dA, I've forgotten her USR name right now T---T
~Willow

Super Starz

I like them,I know I'd be interested in one :) Would you possibly think about doing RL Horse Mimics and such?

Willow

YourLoveOnly

Hey I saw you do those on PI for a tiny bit! They were lovely =3 And I am sure you credited the artist there because PI rules are super strict xD So if you can't remember you can find it that way :P

Super Starz

Ravvana

Willow

Yep, but PI is rapidly annoying me, I don't plan to renew my account, and it seems a shame to waste lovely lines :3

I just popped onto my dA and the artist is blackseagull - Her horse art is amazing :L

I'll see if they get a bit more interest, I might do a starting out random premade giveaway thing.
To take a break from everything else, and colour MK pups at the same time C:

springacres

Ooh I would looooove to stalk these, they are just gorgeous!

Lectral

Awwwwww, I miss these on PI :(  I always wanted more, but right after I got my first few, you stopped doing stuff with them.  I know I am not the only one who will miss them, if you're not planning on keeping them over there >.>

Willow

I know Lectral, I'm sorry :C

There is a small cluster of PI people who I'd love to provide adoptables for.

But the majority of other USRs just want to hoard and sell. It's about numbers and quantitity, I don't feel they appreciate what they have.
And the ever stricter rules (granted they have a wide scope of ages/USRs - so they may be necessary) I've stuck with PI for 5-6 years, but now its wearing thin, and I lot of the things I used to love about it are gone.

I'd much rather keep to the smaller communities I love C:

<3

I'll probably start a little event for them later.

But for now I'm colouring Mini Kennel pups xD

Kahlira

Willow

Exactly, you hoard with love xD

I don't appreciate it when they hoard for numbers or purely to 'flog' them later :3
Anyway - PI rant over x3

*back to colouring*

YourLoveOnly

*points to Miniquine army* I hoard with lots of love! <3