News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Photobucket and Really Small Sizes???

Started by Luv007, September 20, 2011, 04:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

I am quite frustrated with photobucket, because my wonderfully large cert for the Fables and made them very unwonderfully small..... Could anyone let me know WHY this is and HOW to fix it???  Thank you!!

Example:  On my screen, before upload, this is nearly a full screen.  As you can see THIS ISN'T EVEN A FOURTH OF THE SCREEN!!!

YourLoveOnly

Try clicking more options before uploading, you probably accidently clicked on a smaller size (photobucket has an automatic resize option with multiple settings, if you upload a picture bigger than the selected setting it will resize it to the selected size)

Luv007

Thanks, YLO!  I'll try that ASAP.  Does that mean I'll need to reupload things to put them back to the original size?

YourLoveOnly

Sadly it does. You can resize them to be smaller after uploading but not the other way around

Luv007

Eh.  Well, that was a fun hour of uploading files for nothing...  BUT at least the issue has been resolved.  I was going to start the next event tonight, but I suppose that is no longer going to work out the way I wanted it to, so it'll be more like next monday-tuesday probably. :)

Luv007

(I keep editing out pictures so I can try new ones.)

Kahlira

Luv007

Yes, it is... Lol.  I'm working on fixing it now.  I didn't realize *how* huge I had it until just now.... I suppose i should have checked that.

Luv007

Bleh.  I'll figure it out later.  Hubby made cookies. :)

Pinkshadow

Luv007

Size wise-  I made a bigger cert for two reason:  I want to put foals and the new "breeds" aka humans and goats with the fables.  The adoptable itself is and will always be centered around the Fables and I want to keep it that way.  Reason #2-  I needed more room for the wings and the old cert didn't give me enough room, though it was a wonderful and lovely and awesome cert.  Sooo Now more info and more adoptables will fit onto the cert and I have found a size that will fit the forums. :)

Pinkshadow

Okay hun , just look like you made the fable bigger to :b