News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli breeding

Started by Winged, September 23, 2011, 01:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I just got a couple of gorgeous semi-customs, but i can't figure out who i want to breed! So any ideas? Probably wanting to use one of my new Feli.
My page: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=19&ID=332

This is also a brag post, don't they both look gorgeous!

Green & Blacks

A semi-custom character of mine, named after the Green & Blacks chocolate brand.

Duff

A semi custom with the colours silver and dark brown given. I was hoping for a silver Feli (since i love those!) with  contrasting tabby, and he definately doesn't disappoint! Not totally sure if he would be classed as natural or fantasy, but he woulddefinately throw sone gorgeous natural kittens with one of my girls.

I would love to hear what ideas others have! We don't know when the breeding will be but it's good to be prepared :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Thanks for the suggestion YLO!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Well, Green & Blacks would look so good with my boy Symon, but Feli breedings with other owners Feli isn't allwed, plus I'm using him myself.

But anyway! I think Green & Blacks with one of your two Name Me's, or with Julian would make cute babies. <3

And Larka with Duff would be Awesome! Or with Cadha, would also be an interesting combo. :)

Winged

Thanks! Yeah i think that Green & Blacks would be nice with one of my Name Me's. Not sure which, the LH boy has the advantage of LH kittens and a cariety of tabby, since Green & Blacks does have some faint ticked tabby. Not Julian because i don't much like colourpoints.
Larka and Duff might not give many combos, but would still give pretty kittens... and Cadha and Duff would give LH and a nice variety. So hard to choose!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Then do Cadha and Duff and one of the name mes. <3
Edit: The shorthaired name me I think would look best

Winged

Currently thinking of one of these two pairs, what do you think?

x

or

x
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I unsurprisingly vote for the second pair 8D

Wildfilly94

Im torn between them. D: I love the possibility of LH's, but the coloring combo of the secnd pair would be soo pretty. D:

I'll vote the Second pair. <3

Winged

Thanks! It is a shame that there would be no LHs in that litter, but shorthairs are gorgeous too, and having more post posibilities is a plus!
Owner of Gliders!