News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Interest Thread?

Started by BabyKittenCandy, June 09, 2012, 05:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

So ive been thinking since i got my boys about starting a rat adoptable on here. It would be realistic in look and in colours etc. I wanted to judge interest before i get the lines done, since for the artist I have planned to use it will not be cheap ^^ But it would be worth it!

Thoughts please??

Wildfilly94

YES!

I was trying to find some rattie lines, actually, and it didn't work out, so I would LOVE this!

I have a newfound love of rats. <3

Kahlira

Rats are cute =D

I know nothing of real life rat genetics though.

SkySong

I think it would be fun. How many lines are you planning?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Willow

I'd love it :')

I can get my six babies made into adopty form xD;

YourLoveOnly

Sounds neat. I have been plotting this for guinea pigs for like two years, but the artist is totally not doing the work even though it's all paid for =( Make sure you get a trustworthy artist! Mine did tons of art when I commissioned her, never a bad thing mentioned and then suddenly p00f disappeared..

BabyKittenCandy

Im glad there is interest! :) 

Sky, im planning 3 poses for bucks, 3 for does, normal and dumbo of each, plus lines for double rex(*hairless*) maybe 2 of each for those (so 4 total, 2 bucks, 2 does) and a few kitten lines.

Thinking of making it realistic in that you need the *right* size cages etc. Kah, I will have to learn the genetics side more, i dont currently know enough, but wanted to gauge interest first :)

YLO, that sucks! >.< Its a very good friend who is also a fab artist who i will commission, so i will just bug her til she does it! lol

Sounds good so far for interest though, i will start planning more ^^

SkySong

Sounds like you have a lot planned. :) I'll definitely be interested if you decide to get them.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Right size cages, think I can do that XD

YourLoveOnly

Sounds really great! And that totally helps! =)