News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fox Adoptables? Would you like?

Started by Arty, July 06, 2012, 12:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

If I have two more people who are interested in these (total of seven people), I will start a thread whether I have the female done or not. We'll just be stuck to only males for a bit XD

Well, I'm currently shading the female, but I have the male ready for display :3

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in an adoptable with these arts :)

Female (Flat colors for now XD)

If you are interested, I need a name for the adoptable line ;)
If you come up with the name I choose to use, I'll give you a full custom ^-^

SkySong

I think they're pretty cute! Are you planning fantasy for them?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

Quote from: SkySong on July 06, 2012, 01:04:57 PM
I think they're pretty cute! Are you planning fantasy for them?
Of course, I just thought the first one I'd show off would be kinda natural XD

Aralie

Super adorable! I would definately collect them <3

Arty

Quote from: Aralie on July 06, 2012, 01:15:54 PM
Super adorable! I would definately collect them <3
Now I just have to finish the female >:D
...... and get all the genes done |D

Rosewood

Awwww! Hes cute. I would totally stalk these. As for names......im not good with names, but I might be back later during movie break with some name ideas. ^_^ *snuggles lil fox boy*

Arty

Quote from: Rosewood on July 06, 2012, 01:48:36 PM
Awwww! Hes cute. I would totally stalk these. As for names......im not good with names, but I might be back later during movie break with some name ideas. ^_^ *snuggles lil fox boy*
Okay ^-^
I'll try to get a flat coloring of the female up before I get too involved in the shading XD

Pinkshadow

Arty

Rosewood

Quote from: Artlver on July 06, 2012, 01:51:24 PM
Okay ^-^
I'll try to get a flat coloring of the female up before I get too involved in the shading XD

Yay! ^_^

Arty

Quote from: Rosewood on July 06, 2012, 02:24:26 PM
Quote from: Artlver on July 06, 2012, 01:51:24 PM
Okay ^-^

Yay! ^_^
It's up XD

SkySong

Aww, the female's cute, too. Although it looks like her far cheek fluff could be moved up a bit.

Arty

Quote from: SkySong on July 06, 2012, 02:34:25 PM
Aww, the female's cute, too. Although it looks like her far cheek fluff could be moved up a bit.
I know, but I don't have artist's permissions to change the lineart >.<

SkySong

Arty

Wildfilly94

I'm not sure if I'd be interested or not. You have shown in the past that you just drop adoptables randomly and don't continue them.. woul dthis adoptable end up the same? Or would you find someone else to run them? Their cute, but I''d hate to lose another cute adoptable because you just stopped paying attention to them. :/ The Catfish were different and I like them. I was pretty upset when they just stopped being run without warning

Arty

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on July 06, 2012, 03:02:35 PM
I'm not sure if I'd be interested or not. You have shown in the past that you just drop adoptables randomly and don't continue them.. woul dthis adoptable end up the same? Or would you find someone else to run them? Their cute, but I''d hate to lose another cute adoptable because you just stopped paying attention to them. :/ The Catfish were different and I like them. I was pretty upset when they just stopped being run without warning
Those weren't mine, those were my sister's
When I tried to take over and keep them going she was so backed up and everything was so disorganized that I got confused. I'm sorry if it seemed that way and if you'd like, I could sell the Catfish to somebody else. I bought them for $30 for my sister and I don't think I could just give them away >.>

Wildfilly94

Ahh. I didn't know of that. My apologies. ^^

Rosewood

Arty

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on July 06, 2012, 03:14:08 PM
Ahh. I didn't know of that. My apologies. ^^
It's fine :3
I paid $20 for these lines and I'm hoping that shading them and templating all the genes that will be common will help me to keep motivated. If I feel that I am lacking in keeping them going, I will seek assistance ;3

Quote from: Rosewood on July 06, 2012, 03:17:08 PM
She's adorable! ^_^
Thank you ^.^

Wildfilly94