News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Sleeping Ocean] A Guide To Customs & Ownership

Started by Bunraku, November 14, 2012, 11:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Adoptable & Artwork by Bunraku

I extend you welcome to the Kingdom of the Sleeping Ocean and the Island of Two Moons. Here you will find information on all aspects of building a custom Siren, and what to expect from ownership. Please read all rules and abide by them as closely as possible for the best experience with your custom.

Custom Siren
Custom Siren have many parts that need coloring and specific information from their owners is requested-the more detailed you are, and the more examples you provide on your form, the easier it is for me to color your Siren to the specifications you have set fourth. Never feel that you have put too much detail on a full custom-I don't mind a lengthy description as long as it helps me, as an artist, achieve the look you want. There are a few rules, however, that I request that you abide by when filling out custom forms:

Rules for Customs
-At no time may a Semi-Custom be refunded. If the coloring is not to your liking, you are however permitted to use it for trades and bribes for other adoptables, or other siren.

-If there is a problem with your full custom upon delivery, please point out the issue in a respectful manner and I will fix it for you.

-If you do not request something on a form in the first place, such as a marking, please do not go back and decide that you want a complete overhaul of the custom after it has been completed. I am not against fixing a custom if there is a problem, but do not ask for something completely different from what you initially asked for on the form. If you want a color or the shade of a color changed however, that is fine to request.

-If you have a specific brush or pattern you would like used, you may link me to a download page for that brush. But please, before doing so, make certain that the brush is free for commercial use by reading the rules on the web site of the person that created it.

-Please do not link me to references of violent or overtly explicit imagery, music, or media for Artists Inspiration customs.

-Copyrighted characters can be used as a reference for a certain appearance you want me to mimic, but at this point I am not offering full cosplays to the public.

Ownership
Ownership of a Siren or Pet should be fun and exciting for you! Roleplay is highly encouraged but not required. Feel free to create characters with your siren, or post character profiles for them. I only have a few rules regarding ownership:

Rules for Ownership
-Display is allowed and encouraged on other web sites like PI, AAA, and any other adoptable website, however I will ask that you in some way let others know that the adoptable is being distributed on Secundi, either by linking back to Secundi or simply making a note of it wherever they are being posted.

-I would prefer that the Siren be given real names rather than something like "Floppy Fishy" or "Blue Siren". I'm not going to be too picky about this, but basically as long as it sounds like a name it will be allowed.

-At no time may you claim the artwork as your own or change and alter it in any way. Cropping an adoptable and adding extras for an avatar or signature banner is allowed however.

-Trading owned Siren is allowed, however until we branch out to other websites, I will request that all Siren and pet trades take place only on Secundi.

-You may not charge or profit in USD from a trade including a Siren, pet, or breeding item, ever, but virtual currency such as Secunds, Muny, and PG are allowed as long as the trade takes place on Secundi.

Bunraku

Pricing Guide
Pricing for customs is based on the different options available and mutations. Customs start with a base price and become more expensive as you add more options from the mutations and styles available to you, and the difficulty of the coloring requested. Mutations are priced based on rarity and how hard they are to color. Please read through the pricing guide before filling out your form to make certain you understand what you are being charged for!

Pricing may be subject to change or adjustment in the future, but for now this is what I will be using.

Base Prices
Full Custom Siren- 500k SG
Full customs allow you to choose all customization options for your Siren and let you choose every detail of what they will look like down to clothing and jewelry. Comes with 1 clothing option and 2 accessory options free, with the choice to add additional options at 10k each.

Semi Custom Siren- 150k SG
Give me a few colors you like and I will create a siren for you. Comes with 1 clothing option and 1 accessory option free, with the choice to add additional options at 10k each.

Artists Inspiration Siren- 80k SG
Link me to a song or image to inspire the coloring. Design choices and clothing/accessory choices are left up to the artist, but feel free to leave preference notes.

Mutation Prices
Flat Fins-Free
Wave Fins-Free
Frill Fins- 10k SG
Sailfish- 25k SG
Sharp Lionfish- 50k SG
Frilled Lionfish- 50k SG
Clear Lionfish- 50k SG

Additional Decorations & Clothing Items
Additional decorations and clothing items beyond the 3 standard that come with every custom cost 10k for each added item.

Custom Type (Not applicable for Semi-Customs and Artists Inspiration Customs)
Easy- No Charge
Easy customs fall under the catagory of simple colorations and simple patterns. Dots, simple stripes, basically if it is not complicated or overly elaborate, it falls under the catagory of an easy custom.

Medium-80k SG
Customs that fall under the medium catagory are not too hard, but need more work than an easy slot. Patterns like dapples belong here.

Hard-100k SG
Hard customs include elaborate patterns, body covering tattoos, anything that is difficult to reproduce. Patterns like those found on a lionfish, a tiger, anything extremely complicated should be found here.

Please note: If you are confused as to what catagory your custom would fall under when filling out a form, show me a picture or describe what you have in mind in the thread, and I will let you know what kind of slot you need!

Invoicing
The prices for customs are added together from these options, depending on what you choose. After you submit your form to me, I will price up the custom, and send you an invoice.

Example: If you were to buy a full custom that included frill fins and needed a medium type slot, your invoice would be as follows:

Thank you for purchasing a custom Siren! Your total adds up as follows:
Full custom: 500k
Frill Fins: 10k
Medium Slot: 80k
Total: 590k

Delivery
After payment is received, I have no set time for delivery, but depending on how busy I am and how many customs I have taken on, expect at least a 1-2 week wait. Customs will not be done in any particular order, however you can always check to see what has been done by reviewing the updates section of every customs thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Forms

Full Custom
Slot Type:
Name:
Owner:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Eye Style:
Skin Color: (The color of the upper body)
Makeup?: (This can be anything from eyeliner to eyeshadow or specific markings on the upper body. Please be very detailed when asking for makeup, especially on males, as I don't want to do too much or too little. Provide references if possible)
Tail Color(s): (The color of the main tail. Please describe any patterns here)
Fin Color(S): (The webbing of the fins. Please describe any patterns here)
Clothing Item 1: (Required for female Siren.)
Clothing Item 1 Colors:
Accessory 1: (May be left blank if unwanted)
Accessory 1 Colors:
Accessory 2: (May Be left blank if unwanted)
Accessory 2 colors:
(Please add additional accessories and colors here. Additional items cost 10k eack)
Anything else?:
Additional References & Notes:

Semi Custom
Name:
Owner:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Eye Style:
Skin Color:
Makeup?: (Yes or No)
Colors you like:
Clothing Item: (Required for female Siren.)
Accessory 1: (May be left blank if unwanted)
Anything else?:

Artists Inspiration Custom
Name:
Owner:
Hair Style:
Eye Style:
Link to picture or song for inspiration:
Anything else?:

Bunraku

Mutations & Customs
All mutations can be used with any custom type unless they are marked as being event only. On normal customs, mutations can not be combined or altered. That means I can not remove parts or make line art edits to any fins. Combined mutations, or hybrids, are only available through special customs, events, or through breeding.

Common Mutations
Common Mutations are those typically seen on most Siren in the Sleeping Ocean, and as such are offered for free or for a lower cost than other mutations on all custom types.

Flat Fins-Free

Wave Fins-Free

Uncommon Mutations
More rarely seen, but still not rare, uncommon mutations are not seen as often and are priced according to their complexity.

Frill Fins-10k SG

Sailfish-25k SG

Rare Mutations
Rare mutations are those not often seen, and thus are priced accordingly. Some may even only be offered through special events or custom tickets. If they are unavailable on regular full customs, they will be marked as "event only" below.

Sharp Lion Fish-50k SG

Frilled Lion Fish-50k SG

Bunraku

Male Hairstyles
Long Flowing Hair (M)

Bangs Hair (M)

Long Straight Hair (M)

Samurai Tail (Currently Unavailable)

Youngee Hair

Short Bangs

Bishonen Short

Bishonen Long

Female Hairstyles
Long Flowing Hair

Cute Chinese Long

Cute Chinese Short

Flowing Curly Hair

Bangs Hair

Long Straight Hair

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Male Eyesets
Set 1

Set 1-Cat Pupils

Set 2

Set 2-Cat Pupils

Set 3

Female Eyesets

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Bunraku

Male Clothing

Female Clothing

Frill Shirt

One-Shoulder Shirt

Sailcloth Shirt

Wrappings Shirt

Bunraku

Male Accessories
Arm Scarf
A scarf that is tied around the males upper left arm. It can be layered with the female armlet if desired.

Leather Bracers
Leather bracers worn on both arms with a simple design. The can be worn with Wrapping Gloves for a more elaborate look.

Wrapping Gloves
Gloves made of a simple cloth wrapping. They can be worn with Leather Bracers for a more elaborate look.

Bracer & Gloves Sample
This is what the Bracer & Wrapping glove look like together. This is a sample, they are still considered two seprate accessories when ordered together.

Earrings
Simple hoop earrings for the male's ears. These can be requested in any amount and position on the ear, and any color.

Waist Gems
Gems that can be worn around the Siren's waist. They can be placed over a waist scarf for a more elaborate look.

Waist Scarf
A scarf that can be worn around the Siren's waist. Waist gems can be worn over them for a more elaborate look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female Accessories
Pearl Necklace
A simple pearl necklace that matches the waist gems. Pair it with waist gems and armlet or appreciate its simple beauty alone. (*Note: This item can be placed on males by special request, but is not listed as a male item.)

Armlet
A simple armlet that is worn on the Siren's upper arm. It matches the waist gems and pearl necklace. (*Note: This item can be placed on males by special request, but is not listed as a male item.)

Waist Gems
Gems that can be worn around the Siren's waist. They can be placed over a waist scarf for a more elaborate look.

Waist Scarf
A scarf that can be worn around the Siren's waist. Waist gems can be worn over them for a more elaborate look.

Bunraku