News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Glory's Sounding available for Stud

Started by sera, June 01, 2010, 10:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

Yes, stealing Ryuu's wonderful thread idea. . . because these studs are too hot to not share! 8D

QuoteBay Splash Overo, Fetlock on front right leg, Sock on back right leg, Pastern on back left leg, Star on face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Just let me know which mare you're using, and i'll post permission. ^^  For this season, he is a free stud. *Wolf whistles* xD;;

Math

Could I use him in a breeding, if I can find a mare? :)

Neocridders

I have a black tabiano mare, and I adore this boy ou have.
If you would rather me use my chestnut tabiano mare, that'd be fine, but I was planning to use her with my boy.

Let me know! (sorry, i'm on my phone so i don't have a way to copy and paste images. I also haven't named them yet so that's why I describe them with thier colors.)

Ahhh i love your boy so much!!

sera

Kyyaa, so lovely!! <33 hehe

i would love to see him breed with another chestnut tobiano (since i'm breeding him with my black tobiano mare, lol), but i really don't care either way. ^^ i just want to see him have LOTS OF GORGEOUS BABIES! hehe

Neocridders

I'll leave it to you. I figure I own my three, so they can breed with each other another time. This is a rare shot, look at that boy!
Black tabiano mare ok with you then? I'll post forms tomorrow night, if that's ok.

Edit: Hmm... I need to find something to give to you as a fee, even if it's a free breed. It just doesn't seem fair. :)

sera

Everything is hunkydory! 8D hehe

Just poke me if i don't get the permission posted soon after. xD; i'm trying to remember to keep checking there for people wanting to use Glory. ^^

sera

Glory's Sounding is again available for free stud. ^^

springacres

sera

Sure thing! ^^  i hope he gets to cover a non-black tobiano at some point, though! hehee!  Let me know when your form is posted and i'll post permission! ^^

springacres

Ravvana

I would love to use him with my mare Russariel. I'll go post my form now. Thank you so much! :)

sera