News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Desert Striders - Tarn might be looking to breed.

Started by Neocridders, June 04, 2010, 05:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Tarn is very picky about mates, though. She's a great girl, but she was not exactly looking to breed.

But, I told her it might be nice to have kids around. She glared at me.

So, umm... I never got an official 'approval' for this thread from her, so she might come out and hurt me. And that's out of her nature, she's a really nice girl. I promise.

Umm... I'd like a twin if one was to be born. That means I expect the extra fruit to be purchased.

Please, post offers on a breeding fee.
This is no 100% chance she'll breed, since she seems to be rather against the idea. I was hoping seeing some boys might make her more willing. But we'll see.

YourLoveOnly

I don't have any chance to plot right now, but I think she would make pretty babies with my Warren. So if you decide to breed with her yourself and wanna use him, feel free! Do check first, just in case others already used up his breedings :)

Crowflux

Gyan's told me to let you know he's interested in Tarn because he got too giddy to speak up about it. He's already found some Picked Early Fruit, but has yet to impress a mate.

Even though he really wants an offspring to follow in his footsteps, most females are unimpressed with his carefree and silly personality. He's searching for someone who will admire his sense of happiness and life.

Gyan: http://i49.tinypic.com/121g45e.jpg