News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Quinsta* Seeking and RB/Breed

Started by PonyMama, July 05, 2010, 10:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I am looking for a female of a Clydesdale to breed with my boy for me.

(I will also be contacting people if they say they have extras to see what I may be able to use if I am interested)

PonyMama

My boys: for 100sg breed each

Jalali
1st Gen: Chestnut Tobiano, front right Coronet, Star (Calm and steady)

1 foal already

Thairu
1st Gen: Bay, front left fetlock, back right fetlock, back left coronet, star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Zuberi
1st Gen: Black, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Reserved for Neo
Reserved for Ryuu
Reserved for Toffeeca

PonyMama

My girls: 5000sg Breed fee

Shakila
1st Gen: Chestnut, Pastern on front right leg, Fetlock on front left leg, Fetlock on back right leg, Pastern on back left leg, Irregular Blaze on face.  (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

1 foal already
Reserved for CutieePiee

Ghipe
2nd Gen: Chestnut Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Reserved for Rosewood

Rosewood

CutieePiee

PonyMama

Yes to both
I will mark you both down

Rosewood

Neocridders

PM, may I use your boy? Zuberi? He's a gorgeous one. :D

PonyMama

PonyMama

the only extra breeding I will try for is a Clyde, other then that I have a gypsy and an Arabian coming to me, but thanks.  I may look for that next time

Neocridders

Wonderful. I'll edit my last post in the thread to change details. :)

CutieePiee

Thank you, PM. I actually found another suitable stud... just waiting on Silv's reply. I'll have to let you know whether or not I shall be using Jalali. But Shakila I shall use for sure. Will keep you posted!  :)

PonyMama

CutieePiee

Alright, I have posted my form with Shakila as the mother and Silv's Shegavna as the father. Please post the permission whenver you get a free chance.

Thank you again, m'dear! :)

toffeeca

PM, would I be able to reserve a breed with Zuberi also? He is quite the looker and a positive personality to boot. :)

PonyMama

toffeeca

Thank you PM. I have posted the forms and am sending the 100 SG now. :D