News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Silvanon's Quinsta for Breed/RB

Started by Silvanon, July 05, 2010, 10:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Here are the Studs I have available for breed.  The fee for each stud is 300 SG, and they have unlimited breeding slots:

-------------------------------------

Haneme - first generation Arabian - Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Reservations:
1. Willow - Paid
2. red_uni387 - Paid

Shegavna - first generation Gypsy - Chestnut Tobiano, back right Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Reservations:
1. CutieePiee - Paid
2. Sera - Paid
3. Ravvana - Paid

Lannein - first generation Clydesdale - Bay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Reservations:
1. springacres - Paid

=====================================

Here are the mares I have available for RB.  The fee for each is 10000 SG.  Mares only have one breeding slot.  I want these four to be used by four different people, so, first come first served, but you can only ask for one of them.

Ereth - first generation Arabian mare - Flaxen Chestnut, front right Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Sock (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Reserved by: Goddesss - Paid

Sebe - first generation Gypsy mare - Black Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Reserved by: Conroy - RB fee received

Polca - 2nd generation Arabian mare - Chestnut, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Reserved by: Leafy - Paid

Andan - 2nd generation Gypsy mare - Silver Dapple Black Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Reserved by: PonyMama - RB fee received

PonyMama

I woudl love to use Andan
If I coudl please for a breeders choice

ETA: As I am nto too sure if I can ask for Shegavna as well
but if I can I woudl love to use this pair

Silvanon

PonyMama - I've put you down reserved for Andan.  You're welcome to pair her with Shegavna if you really want (it's only the mares I'm worried about having four different people for), but he is her father.

PonyMama

I saw that after I posted, I may want him to breed with someone else, but for now I will take her and go posty my form

Conroy

Silvanon

I've marked you down for her, Conroy!

CutieePiee

sera

i would also love to use Shegavna with my Siren's Kiss. ^^

Leafy

If possible could I use Polca for a RB? ^___^

Silvanon

CutieePiee, sera & Leafy - all sounds great, I've got your reservations marked down!

Goddesss

I would love to breed Ereth.  =)

Silvanon

Goddesss

Thank you so much I sent payment.

springacres

Ooh, Gormlaith is demanding I snag a breed with Lannein :)

CutieePiee

Alright, I have posted my form with Shegavna as the father and PonyMama's Shakila as the mother.

Thank you, dear!

Ravvana

I would love to use Shegavna for my mare "Name Me" (been on vacation :-[), ID73. I will send his fee now and post my own form. Thank you so much! :)

Willow

I'd love to borrow Haneme please :)
~Willow

red_uni387

May I borrow Haneme to breed with toffeeca's unnamed mouse dun girl?  :)

Silvanon

All of the requests to this point look fine, I've noted down the reservations. :)

red_uni387

Thank you; I've posted the form and sent the stud fee :D

sera

Same as red! Sorry i forgot to send the stud fee immediately. ^^;;;  Silly sera. lol

springacres

Form posted for Gormlaith.  I fail for not mentioning it earlier lol.