News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

quin- arab mare!

Started by indigowulf, July 05, 2010, 10:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Ok, so I have an arab mare. I was going to offer her as a traded RB for a vanner mare, but neo was generous, so I figured Id return the favor. Is there someone out there who'd like free use of this lovely? I do reserve the right to choose who gets to use her, based on things I think would be interesting geneticly.

I will leave her available til the 8th. If she's not found her mate by then, Ill be seeking a stallion.

sera

Oh, gads, you tempt me.  @___@;  If i hadn't already spoken with two people about breeding my two Vanner mares. . . But if you're still wanting to trade next season, i'll take you up on it.  ^^ Good luck for this season! ^^

indigowulf

Im starting to think theres no vanner mares available. If theres nobody taking me up on this in the next couple days, Burn will breed with a Gav. quin, so I dont miss the season!

BabyKittenCandy

I know the feeling indigo, i tried the same with one of my arabs with no joy. Guess the Vanners are rather popular ^^

Good luck dear!

Neocridders

Hmm, I have a quin who might be interested. I have three females, and two are quins, and I'm only going to breed one. That means your quin mare won't be of any use to me, though. That's ok, I think.

>.< I was going to say that I'd like a twin, should there be one, but then I realized that I can't because I already have all my spaces filled up.

Is a black tabiano female vanner good to you?

ETA: And if you want to, you should let someone else use your mare.

indigowulf

omg Id love to use your mare! *pouncehugtacklelick* ty ty ty! Ill pay a RB fee if you'd like.

Neocridders

Naw. I'm good ;) I just want to see baby. And if someday, you decide to sell baby, I want first pick :D

Willow

I'd like to use her please :O
~Willow

indigowulf

okey dokey- post your breeding form, ill post RB permission :)