News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* PM's herds up for RB and Stud

Started by PonyMama, July 06, 2010, 11:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

I have two current hers of Orlaya,  One from Pi and one from Secundi.  I will offer up both herds for Reverse breed and stud here.

For RB I have these girls, each 2000sg fee to use (free to non owners)

Reserved for: Keilin Alyr

Reserved for:

Reserved for:

Reserved for:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have these boys for Stud for 100sg each (free to non owners)

Reserved for: Keilin Alyr
Reserved for:

Reserved for:
Reserved for:

Keilin Alyr

Ooh... would it be all right I reserved a pair from your Orlaya, PM? I'm a non-owner.

Of course, who to pick... I mean, there's Akanke and Hercules. The rainbow goodness! The foal would blind and stun everyone in its prismatic glory! =D

On the other hand, Akanke and Chuki could be pretty, maybe the foal would have rainbow dapples on a black base coloration. Sounds really pretty.

Of course, if someone wants to use Akanke who's far less indecisive than I am, I don't mind letting them. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

The only pairing of mine I refuse to do is Uzuri and Chuki
not that they couldn't but as they are my daughter and hubby's persona's it creeps me out

Keilin Alyr

Actually, I just realized I have no items if breeding requires items. I'll have to stalk whoever chooses to use Akanke in a breeding this season if so. I want to see pretty rainbow-dapple foals. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

there are still some left I think in the item sale thread

Keilin Alyr

Ooh. Right. *tiptoes toward thread*

Yup, I'm totally not out of the loop. Totally not. *chuckles*

Once I purchase a bottle, could I reserve Akanke and a slot from Chuki? Sorry to steal your husband, but I like the idea of potential rainbow on black. =)

PonyMama

Of course
and no worries about using him, I just won't let him breed to my babies, it's just weird