News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Male Gryphion! Plus mine up for Stud / RB

Started by Goddesss, July 13, 2010, 02:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

I would really like to breed nutmeg but I am not sure who to pair her with.  Do you think one of your boys can catch her eye.

You will get second choice of a kitten if she fancies your boy.

Goddesss

My Gryphions looking for a little love this season.
I would like second choice of a kitten if you would like to use one of mine.

sera

Caedmon finds your girl /very/ lovely.  ^^  He's had one litter this season, but is willing to have a second since the other kittens are happily romping with Conall's.  hehe

His last litter is up in my Trading thread or in my bonded folder, if you don't remember wot they look like. ^^

Goddesss

He is very handsome but not quite what Nutty is looking for.  Thank you though. =)

Echowing

You can use either of my boys with Nutmeg if you'd like:

Fearchar

Ove

indigowulf

all mine are in my thread, Ill let you look instead of reposting all the pics lol. they all have 1 slot open at this time.

SweetCaroline

I have 4 boys that she could choose from.

Second one has 1 slot left. All the others have 2 slots.
~SC~

Goddesss

Nutty is torn between SweetCaroline #1 and #3 So I am going to see which of those 2 she decides on in a bit.  Thank you everyone for bringing your boys for our viewing pleasure.  

Wow I am a dork when I first wake up.

ETA:  I added a new girl up for RB.

ETA2: SweetCaroline or anyone really which of those 2 do you think would be the better match.  I am thinking #1 but I am totally in love with #3.

Rosewood

I think that your girl and either one of sweetcarolines boys (1 and 3) would make pretty babies. :) If you like #3, then use him. It is tour decion.

Keilin Alyr

I think she'd look best with a natural-colored boy, but I do have two blue-toned males if you'd like to try colorful, contrasting hues:

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Goddesss

SweetCaroline I would like to use the first one you posted.

Thank you to everyone else.  My other ones are still avalible if anyone wants to use them.  It nice to see a few of the ones I colored here.

SweetCaroline

Permision is posted Goddesss. Can't wait to see the kittens.
~SC~

Goddesss

CutieePiee

May I use #2 & #4 in return for 2 kittens from the breeding?  :)

Goddesss

Hahahaha I forgot I had these here.  Of course you can.  Let me get there numbers for you since they arent in my folder yet. 

The male is # 76 and the female is # 142.  If you only end up with 3 kittens I will just take one for the breeding fee. =)

CutieePiee

Thanks, hun! I shall go post their breeding now. ^_^