News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toffeeca's Pecora for breed

Started by toffeeca, July 15, 2010, 09:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Hi all, here are my Pecora, all will be open to breeds this season.

Females:
Blizzard:

Slot:
1. TheKat
Fee: 1,000 SG

Males:
Cedar:

Slot:

Sparky:

Slot:
1. TheKat

Demetri:

Slot: Keilin Alyr
Fee: Bribe
Demetri will pass on body glow.

Claiming is simply on a first come first served basis except on Demetri who I will be more selective about.

TheKat

Could I reserve Blizzard and Sparky?  And would it bother you if I bred them together?  I just want to check. (:  I can just see the fantastice little pup (:

toffeeca

You sure can, and it doesn't bother me at all. :)

Keilin Alyr

*stares at Demitri... somehow doesn't lose retinas from glow* XD

*dashes off to find suitable bribe*

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

TheKat

Awesome!  Money to you or to Pecora?

toffeeca

Keilin Alyr

*returns from The Great Bribe Rummage*

Would you be interested in two semi-custom Wobble crystals for a breed from Demitri?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

That will definitly tempt me Keilin. :) I'll mark you down.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, that's great to hear! I have the crystals up for bid for you:

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=17924
http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=17925

As for the pairing... I really want a breeding between Demitri and Wildfire, since Wildfire's coloration and markings would look spectacular with a glow, and there is this amazing green elemental fire called balefire in some EverRealm creatures.  Either coloration the offspring lean, they'll look great.

On the other hand, I just don't see how red and green are gonna combine without looking like Christmas. XD What do you think? =)

(certing information has been sent, so he'll be breedable soon)

SeaCrest

I say go for it! You might not even end up with red and green - it could be brown! :P Kidding, of course. That's a stunning combo ;)

Keilin Alyr

Very true, I shouldn't try and tempt Toffee's muse. I know how mischievous muses can be. XD

But yeah, they do make a stunning pair. =) I knew when I first saw Wildfire, I had to breed him if I got him. I'm just glad I found him the perfect partner this season.