News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable~ Looking for a Gaited Pair

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, July 28, 2010, 05:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I really want to breed a friend for my horse Firefly (and I really really hope this friend will end up a boy) so I would like to know who is out there that I could use. Color and pattern doesn't matter.

Keilin Alyr

She hasn't been shown yet or anything special, but you're welcome to use Tempest as the mother:

She's blue dun in coloration.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Wow she is a looker! If I can find a stallion to use I would love to use her!

Silvanon

Blizzard is available if you like:

Black Frame Overo Snowflake Appaloosa
Known genes: aa E? cc rr dd gg ww L? NN tt Oo PP ?? zz ??

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ooo pretty, I'm sure between the two of them I could possibly get a very good looking horse.   If it is okay with you guys I'm going to go ahead post a breeding with your horses.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh... he's pretty.

Silvanon, would it be all right if I borrowed Blizzard sometime in the future? He's gorgeous enough on his own, but I'd love a foal from him and Tempest. =)

EDIT: And I missed your reply, Dunkel. XD I'm definitely good with you posting the breeding. I'd love to see the future foal results.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Silvanon

Sounds good Dunkel!  And Keilin - certainly.  It's rather buried, but I do have a breeding thread up with my available Stable horses, and he's one that's in it. :)