News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[TheKennel] Cutiee's Breeders

Started by CutieePiee, May 13, 2011, 09:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

All of my dogs are open for RB & stud (unless otherwise stated in the thread).

My dogs can be found here: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=2&ID=47

You have a few options for breeding fees...
Option 1- 1 pup for every dog borrowed (ie. You borrow 1 dog, I get 1 pup from that litter. You borrow 2, I get 2 pups.)
Option 2- Dog for dog RB & stud. (ie. You borrow 1 dog of mine, I borrow 1 dog of yours. You borrow 2, I borrow 2. Etc.)

Option 3- You color a litter for me and you get a pup from that litter as a fee.

----------------------

Reservations:
Balthazar + Hermia (pup for Super Starz & Willow)
Winged dreams - Gunne (1 pup fee)
YourLoveOnly - Gucci (stud trade)
PonyMama - Hermia

YourLoveOnly

I had permission from forever ago to borrow your pom girl Gucci ^^ She will be bred to Ryuu's Switchfoot =) You can borrow one of my dogs in return or I can give you a puppy.

CutieePiee

Sure. I forgot about it probably because it's been so long! I'll have a look at your dogs before I decide which fee I'd prefer. ^^
Quote from: YourLoveOnly on May 13, 2011, 10:02:55 AM
I had permission from forever ago to borrow your pom girl Gucci ^^ She will be bred to Ryuu's Switchfoot =) You can borrow one of my dogs in return or I can give you a puppy.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah sure ^^ Let me know when I need to post permission <3

CutieePiee

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo!! I love Rune! Gunne too and Altair!

Lmk if any of my dogs catch you eye for a trade, or i you would rather a pup from litters if I were to use any of them.

Goddesss

I was curious if you would be interested in trading stud and RBs.  I am interested in using Kodiak and Ahnah.

Link to my doggies (Lady and Holly are the only ones not available)

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=2&ID=17

CutieePiee

I've used up all my beds, Goddesss. Since you'd be using 2 of my dogs, how about 1 pup from this litter (since the litter will be smaller with bigger dogs) and 1 pup from one of your other litters?