News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Roo's breeding thread!

Started by Roo, June 19, 2012, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo

Studs are free to use! (apart from a chosen few that will not be up for public breed)

My mare's require some form of bribe tho ;)

Looking for a female Thoroughbred to use in a Breeders Choice ;)

- Inbreeding is a NO go!
- I'm hesitant towards grade breedings, but try me ;)
- Mares/Studs not listed here will not be available, I'm sorry :)

Taken January season: Awinita.

Roo

Stallions!

Zeus - Clydesdale M Black, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (High strung and difficult to work with)

Shaun - Black, front right Fetlock, back right Pastern, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Alysrazor - Black Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Asfaloth - Chestnut, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Faint Star (Slow and stubborn)

Roo

Mares!

Hera - Clydesdale F Black, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Awinita - Grey, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
1.skysnolimit

Aurora - Black, front right Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Note: Not sure if I'm using this girl myself this season!

Maltrora - Buckskin, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Sintharia - Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Moon - Flaxen Chestnut, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)-

Tora - Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover).

Roo

Winged

Would i be able to borrow Picture of You or Oihane for a breeding? They'd both be great for breeding projects of mine. I can offer a breed with one of my mares.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Hey! Is it possible I could snag Sintharia and/or Aurora's RB? Here's my Quin for breed if you want to poke through and see if anything interests you.

I'll be breeding her to my stud Cyr'ralin.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed