News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Ravv's Studs and Mares

Started by Ravvana, July 31, 2012, 08:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Submitted my breeding with Cirince! :) She is being bred to my dun Luestin stud, he's a first gen so there will be no inbreeding for sure. Whoo!

Edit: Here's his link for you :)
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553678

Ravvana

I've updated my front page. Still need to add some of my new additions, though.

edit: All updated!

Pinkshadow

I'd give anything to borrowing Aranel and your Black&white Name me Mini girl <3

Winged

Would any of mine interest you for Nemmírë, Mardil or your name me Mouse Dun mustangs?
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Quote from: Pinkshadow on December 17, 2012, 03:42:39 PM

Aranel requires some sort of bribe, or else I may use her myself this season. If you want to offer $USD in the next 24 hours or so you can send it straight to Silv to help cover my bribes :) PM me if you have any interest.

For the black and white mini mare, I'd be interested in Lizzie (first choice) or Adelina (second choice). Still need a leopard appy of my own <3

Quote from: Winged dreams on December 17, 2012, 04:45:20 PM
Would any of mine interest you for Nemmírë, Mardil or your name me Mouse Dun mustangs?

Yia for sure -- for any of those three :) Iyna'kelf for Mardil works, too, though she's not quite tempting enough for Nem or the mouse.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Ravvana on December 19, 2012, 09:07:29 PM
Quote from: Pinkshadow on December 17, 2012, 03:42:39 PM

Aranel requires some sort of bribe, or else I may use her myself this season. If you want to offer $USD in the next 24 hours or so you can send it straight to Silv to help cover my bribes :) PM me if you have any interest.

For the black and white mini mare, I'd be interested in Lizzie (first choice) or Adelina (second choice). Still need a leopard appy of my own <3

You're welcome to use Lizzie for the mini <3
- aand i'll have to see if i have money to bribe you :b

Can you wait a day or two for the answer? :)

red_uni387

I'd love to borrow Ilvanya, Nárescë, Manna, and/or Nyarrë o___o Unfortunately I don't have any mustangs, but maybe you'd be interested in trading their rbs for other vanner rbs?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7449.0

Ravvana

Quote from: red_uni387 on December 26, 2012, 05:35:38 PM
I'd love to borrow Ilvanya, Nárescë, Manna, and/or Nyarrë o___o Unfortunately I don't have any mustangs, but maybe you'd be interested in trading their rbs for other vanner rbs?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7449.0

I like your Fjords Fali'loe and Kemasash'nemen :) I also adore Shallal'degoli enough to trade for two of my Vanner RBS <3 If those three work for the four of mine you like?

red_uni387

Winged

Could i borrow Elenya for my Fjord project? Any of mine interest you? I'd be willing to offer two of the vanners, andys or grades.
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Winged

Good with me :) Here's hoping she passes her cream and drops her chestnut lol i'm trying to breed smokey cream.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Sent in a request for Bregolien, breeding him to my girl Nuatunna. If we're lucky the foal will be dun roan! *crosses hooves*

Country

Sent in a request for Bregolien with my Onxy. ^-^

Ravvana

Ravvana

Not yet updated, but open for business. I'll try to get the thread up to date when it isn't almost midnight.

Priorities = Mustang RBs (esp. chestnut, bay, appaloosa, and overo)

CutieePiee

For your red roan Luestin, I'll trade you 4 mustang RB's of your choice from my herd. Not sure if that would be a reasonable offer for you.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8726.0

Ravvana

Quote from: CutieePiee on March 06, 2013, 05:34:58 PM
For your red roan Luestin, I'll trade you 4 mustang RB's of your choice from my herd. Not sure if that would be a reasonable offer for you.

What about 3 Mustangs (Mabel, Ginger, Felicity) and the Morgan for Cirince's RB? All would be non-inbred / non-mixed breedings.

red_uni387

Ravvana

red_uni387

marked her as reserved for you; thanks! <3 hopefully will get my yellow dun roan this time lol

CutieePiee

Quote from: Ravvana on March 06, 2013, 05:45:37 PM
Quote from: CutieePiee on March 06, 2013, 05:34:58 PM

What about 3 Mustangs (Mabel, Ginger, Felicity) and the Morgan for Cirince's RB? All would be non-inbred / non-mixed breedings.

YES!

Ravvana

Okay, thread is more or less up to date.

Keilin Alyr

I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade for Cammírë's RB. Most of my mares are still available:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5104.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Aralie

Hey hun, just thought I would let you know. You have a note under Tawariell that she is reserved for me but she shouldn't be ^_^

CutieePiee

I just received my solid bay mustang mare from the bribes. Would you trade her for your black roan mustang (Nemmire)?

(Can't post a link. I'm on my phone.)

Ravvana

Keilin: Ooh, I'd love to use Shel'ahtey?

Aralie: Oops, good catch!

Cutiee: Sounds good :)

Keilin Alyr

I had a feeling Shel'ahtey would catch your eye. ^^ But sure thing, I'll mark her as reserved for you. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

My Rysha Acalano is already reserved this season, but for Winnemil's RB could I have a breed with Henduluin or Melima? :)

Ravvana

Ryuu: Marked Henduluin as reserved for you :)

Spring: Sounds good!

skysnolimit

I just submitted a stud request for Ciryatur!   ;D

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

Wildfilly94

Any of my girls you like for leyla again? (Vlyin Alimis'sivi and the Luestins are off limits)

Ravvana

Wildfilly94

Ravvana

Okay, it's a deal :) I've marked you as reserved for Lelya.

Winged

What would interest you for Cirincë's RB? I have a couple of Luestin mares that are available and can also make an adoptable bribe :) She'll be good for my project.
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

I don't think I have a use for either of your Luestin mares this season, but I'd probably be tempted by an adoptable trade :) I'm most interested in Quin and Feli, but I'll look at anything.

Winged

Anything from here interest you?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Would you part with Cheilli? She's listed as needing a good offer but I thought I'd at least ask, haha.

Winged

Hmm, I would part with her but not for one), even though it's a luestin. If you were willing to add a wee something onto your end of the bargin I think we could work something out :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Any input on my last question? Still considering her RB for the Feli kitten :)

Also, i'd love Estel's RB to help with my project, do any of my mare's RBs interest you for her?
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

I wasn't sure what to add to my offer, and then when I saw your Feli kittens I decided to try to see if I could snag of them instead XD If you give me an idea of what you'd like added I can poke around and come up with something, but I think really I'd prefer a kitten if you end up with one to spare :)

What about Yia's RB for Estel's?

Winged

Hmm, well i'd be interested in an adoptable, you have some pretty FCFC, Gremlins and others i'm not sure who would be available though. I'd also like a stable custom, or I'd agree to Cirincë and Estel's RB for Cheilli if you think that sounds fair?
If Estel isn't included in the trade above then yes to Yia's RB for hers :)

ETA: It's mostly because i don't like trading something that i like and is valuable (like Cheili or a feli kitten) for an RB on it's own because there's a risk that the foal won't turn out nice. I do understand that her RB requires a decent trade :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Would you do Cirincë and Estel's RBs for the male kitten?

Ravvana

To everyone else: let me know in the next 24 hours if you are interested in using any of my mares. After that I'm putting in my own breeds :)

skysnolimit

Is there any chance I could use Elentári?  You could choose another mare from the thread where I'm asking for Andalusian RBs?

SkySong

Hey! Is it possible I could snag Morivanya and/or Estel's RB? Here's my Quin for breed if you want to poke through and see if anything interests you.

I'll be breeding her to my stud Cyr'ralin.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ravvana

skysnolimit: Since I'm focusing on mustangs, I'm probably only going to trade mustang RBs for other mustang RBs unless there's a mare I really love of another breed. Sorry!

SkySong: Winged is using Estel, but Morivanya is free. Can I use Aeroshidal in exchange?