News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dunkel's Studs ~ Added Some

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, September 04, 2012, 09:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel's Studs

Okay so all of my studs are free and my mares are available upon request. Here is a list of my studs. Just let me know if you want to use one of them.

Arabians

Buck
Yellow Dun, front left sock, stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Silver Cloud
M Grey Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Jazz
M Grey, front right Fetlock, back right Stocking, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

Aiden
M Dun Palomino, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Grade

Rosencrantz
M Grey Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Tobiano into Arabs

Julio
M Bay, back right Sock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Bay into Friesians

Brownie
M Brown, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Brown into Friesians

Blue
M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)
Dun into Friesian

Clydesdale

Sandman
M Silver Dapple Yellow Dun Frame Overo, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Thor
M Silver Dapple Black, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Friesian

Mad Mardigan
M Black (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Ebony
M Black, front right Pastern, back left Pastern (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Miniature Horse

Puck
M Silver Dapple Bay, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Fjord

Rohit
M Red Dun, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Thoroughbred

Flash Point
M Bay, front right Sock, back left Fetlock, Star (Calm and steady)

Phantom's Fury
M Grey (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Burnt S'mores
Brown, front right Pastern, back right Coronet (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Andalusian

Ritz
M Grey, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Mustang

Kijani
M Bay, back right Stocking, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

YourLoveOnly

I love your Dun Palomino Fjord girl, any chance she's available? :D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YLO~ She is. Just remind me at breeding season that you are using her.

Kah~  Sure

YourLoveOnly

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay I have a new Thoroughbred stud named flash point who is looking for some love. :-*

LaneyAngel

Hey Dunkel, I would loooooooooove to use Flash Point!
I got an RB trade with Winged Dreams to use her Brown mare, so just need a studly TB man to complete the picture :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

LaneyAngel

Wheeeee, thank-you Dunkel! I shall put the breeding request in now! :D
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

I put in breedings with your studs Aiden and Sandman, hope that's okay!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

Silv gave us extension on breedings and I only just received a PM back from Super Starz with the okay to use her ladies, so I popped in a very last minute request with your Mini boy Puck <3

Winged

Is your Fjord mare Eponine available?
Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I'm only breeding friesians this month is Teyval available?

Winged

Sorry, not for that breed Teyval is special to me.
Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

In that case nope just submit the breeding and I'll approve it.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sent in a breed with Tony and Keiran, hope that's okay :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Is your mare Místo available for a breed?
Owner of Gliders!

Riverwind

Could I get a breed with your Jazz please? :)

Winged

Sent in a breeding with Tony, hope that's okay!
Owner of Gliders!