News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quin] Country's Herd! Two luestin mares available

Started by Country, October 18, 2012, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

Please remove your old posts as I would like to continue to use this thread ^-^
I have several Studs to choose from, all of those will be up free to use ^-^ My mares will require a fee UNLESS you meet my requirements to use one for free.

Inbreeding doesn't really bother me, and I'm ok with grades. I'd love to see your projects ^-^

My plans:
Anna Lise x ???
Blue Mist x Picture Perfect
Golden Opportunity x Sparks Flying
Silver Veil x Winged's Komek

Terms of use:

Studs:
-free to use.

Mares:
-RB ~ Luestin, Fjord, Clydes, Andalusian, Mini, Arabian, Gypsy Vanner, QH, TB, Friesian (If black is not dominate), Mustang
-Bonus ticket (I can dream ^-^)
-SG
Free to use IF:
-IF you do NOT have a QH you may use my mare if she is not already reserved.
-IF you do NOT have a TB you may use my mare is she is not already reserved.
-IF you do NOT have a Quin at all you may use any of my mares if they are not already reserved.
-IF you do NOT have a Luestin, PM me and we can come to some kind of arrangement ^-^

Feel free to shoot me a message or post here if you are interested in any of them or would like to reserve ahead of time.

Thanks!

Country

Spotlight Stallion

Smoke on the Water

QuoteSmokey Cream, front right Pastern, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Country

Studs

Country

`

BabyKittenCandy

Id be interested in snagging a breed with your lovely Onyx? I have plenty of Vanner mares you could choose from if you wished a RB in return (even though I have no QH's) or a few of the other breeds (Arabs, Friesians, Andy's, Mini's)

BabyKittenCandy

Woot! Thank-you so much! If you do wanna borrow any of my available mares please just say!

LaneyAngel

hey sweety, is it okay with stallion breedings to just send the breeding request? I would LOVE to use your Clydie stally this season pretty please :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

Sa-weeet, thank-you so much!
I've had my Palo into Clydie project going on for months now, and I'm sincerely hoping this season is it... that I will get a Palo Clydie out of this, lol!!!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

I submitted the breeding request!!!

I think this breeding season... I will freaking DIE.... if more than 2 of my breeds work out, lol

LaneyAngel

I do too, since I have new ones in the works, lol. Want this one to be finished, so next season its game on for new projects. I'm technically starting them this season, but I imagine a few breeds won't pan out with whats necessary, so... fingers crossed for this one xxxx

LaneyAngel

Thanks! I shall keep fingers crossed for you too

BabyKittenCandy

I have a Sooty Buckskin QH stud here dear:

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555214

He is 2nd gen out of your gorgeous Onyx with Toffs Vernon :)

Free to use him if he fits with your plans :)

Country

Thank you so much ^-^ I forgot that she had had a foal lol.

Country

Ravvana

Country

Country

Still looking for a sooty Buckskin QH Stud for a project, I have added some new females and still have two new males on the way from bribes ^-^

red_uni387

I'd love to use Love Me Tender; please let me know if you'd be willing to trade for one of my mares' RBs :)

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7449.0

Country

Sure, I would love to use your Kemasash'nemen if you don't mind. I will probably put her with one from Kah's herd if that is ok with you.

red_uni387

Country

Certainly, which one would you like to use? And a custom sounds good but I spy a few pretties I might like an RB from XD I have submitted two breedings so far and I dunno if I will be able to get a bonus ticket yet, so I will mark you down for which ever one you like and I will make a final discision on what I'd like to do if taht is ok with you.

Country

Not yet, Like I said, I'll wait til a day or so before it closes. I may ask to use one of your studs, I see a few of those I like as well.

Country

Lol, its ok. I just hate breeding and then seeing the foals fade away, I want to see them claimed XD

Country

I have put in a breeding for Relunnagh with Lady Luck ^-^

toffeeca

Could I get a studding with your Picture Perfect for my cream to friesian project?

springacres

Could I get a breed to Expresso?  Working on mimics that involve minimal or no white :)

Country

Saturnalia

Country

Certainly ^-^ I would love to use Athesen if she isn't already taken.

Country

Thank you, he is one of my favorite Clydes ^-^ I have approved it!

Country

That's fine, could I reserve her for the next breeding season?

Keilin Alyr

Could I request a breeding from Picture Perfect? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Country

Of course ^-^ Let me know when you submit the breeding!

toffeeca

Country

SkySong

Deleted my previous posts, but you have Athesen reserved for this season because I used a girl last one. Speaking of, could I use either/both of your Frisians this month? My thread isn't updated, but feel free to look through my Quin.

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=479
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Country

Of ccourse! And thank you ^-^ Noe to find a pretty boy :p

SkySong

You don't want an rb? Thank you, either way! Just let me know if you do.

Country

Athesen's I do XD I have been looking forward to hers XD

SkySong

Haha, well you had hers since last season. Accepted your breeding!