News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria} Winged's up for breed

Started by Winged, October 26, 2012, 11:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I have some gorgeous Elenaria who would love to find mates. Therefore they are availiable for you to borrow :)
I would prefer a foal from the breeding, but if you can't offer that then i'm willing to look at adoptable bribes.

These are special to me, and would require a good bribe: Donald, Dillion, Duke, Monarch.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Stallions

Demons

Donald

Golden Champagne
1- Available
2- Available
3- Available

Dillion

Fantasy Silver Dapple Black with Frame Overo
1- (Possibly Winged)
2- Available
3- Available

Komek

Sooty Dun Buckskin
1- Available
2- Available
3- Available

Blackheart

Grey
1- Conroy
2- Available
3- Available

Fairies

Duke

Mouse Dun
1- (Possibly Winged)
2- Available
3- Available

Unicorns

Fier

Sooty Buckskin Tobiano
1- Available
2- Available
3- Available

Eir'tahlen

1- Available
2- Available
3- Available

Duff

Grey Brindle
1- Available
2- Available
3- Available

Silver Dapple Brown with Blanket Appaloosa
1- Available
2- Available
3- Available
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Mares

Demons[/size]

Ghostly Fingerprints

Smokey black with sabino overo
1- Available

Fairies

Monarch

Buckskin
1- (Possibly Winged)

Unicorns

Sheltie

Yellow Dun
1- Available

Fantasy Dun Roan Splash Overo Blanket Appaloosa
1- Conroy

Kukanyauma

Dark Rose Gray
1- Availiable

Ama'ihel

Liver Chestnut Frame Overo
1- Available

Saevin

Silver Dabble Brown with Blanket Appaloosa
1- Available

Palomino with Leopard Appaloosa
1- Available
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Rosedawn

(I think she means the month waiting time before they are eligible to be bred)

Winged

Yes, but they cannot be bred till then :)
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Winged

Updated my thread! Think i might have to switch to thumbnails since it's getting crowded, anyone think that it's better as is?
Just about all of mine are available for breed. Fees are negotiable :)
Owner of Gliders!

Conroy

I would like to use Blackheart and this girl

I have carrots to use for foals for the breeding fee, but if I don't get twins/triplets what else would you like as a fee?

Winged

Well since you're wanting to borrow two, i'd like a foal if there's multiples, and you can make me a bribe for incase there's only one foal. I'd be interested in most adoptables, some of my favourites are Elenaria, Quin, Feli, Noms, FCFC and Sleeping ocean. I'd be interested in breeds from Quin, Elenaria (i'd likely be picky though), noms, possible any others that have regular breeding but i can't think of any.
Owner of Gliders!

Conroy

I have no Elenaria yet, but if I only get one foal born then you can breed with any Quin, Garden Noms, or any other agency pets I have if you want.  You can also pick any of my Name me Untamed if you like those?

Winged

I don't see any pets that interest me for a breed. Are the Untamed the only ones available for trade? I might be intereted in one, but let me know if you have anything else to trade first, i wasn't clear what you meant in your last post.
Owner of Gliders!

Conroy

I borrow your pair to breed.  Use two carrots.  With luck multiple foals are born.  If three foals are born, I'll pick one to keep and give you the rest, since I'll use two of your elenaria.

If two foals are born I get one and you get one, and you can have a name me untamed for the other one, if there is one you like.  If not, maybe you would be interested in one of my quin claim spots next season?  Since you're only maybe interested in one of the untamed, the breeding slot is all I have to trade I think, unlss you want a gryphon voucher from christmas.  Either way, your choice which you get if there are only two foals born, one of these with one foal.

If only one foal is born, you can pick two of the above mentioned things.  If any of it interests you.  I don't really have much else to trade, I've not kept very active with collecting adoptables.

If none of that interests you, I'll try again next breeding when I may have more things to offer.

Winged

I understood the first part, just not your offer if there's only one foal. I'd love a quin claiming slot! So what i think would be fairest is this, do you agree?

One foal: I get quin claiming slot and an untamed.
Two foals: I get one foal.
Three foals: I get one foal and either an untamed or quin claiming slot (whichever you prefer).

It's your breeding, so it wouldn't feel right taking two out of three foals even though you're borrowing two Elenaria.
Owner of Gliders!

sera

*grabby hands at Ghostly Fingerprints* D8

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Conroy

Agreed.  Thank you.

What do I put on the breeding form for the mare name?

Winged

I think for now just leave it blank or put name me, if a name is needed i'll think of one tomorrow, too tired right now xD
Owner of Gliders!

Conroy