[RLA] Looking for Breeding Partner w/ Dwarf Buck! (closed)

Started by Ravvana, April 08, 2013, 11:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Here are my two lovely girls :) I'd like to breed one of them this season (probably Snickers because of her stats, but it depends on the buck). If you have a suitable buck, please post! :) And let me know how you'd like to decide who keeps which of the two babies.

Name: Katie
Owner: Ravvana
Ear number: 064
Origin: Breeder
Breed: Netherland Dwarf
Health: Average
Foot positioning: Average
Fur quality: Average
Size: 2 lbs

Name: Snickers
Owner: Ravvana
Ear number: 065
Health: Excellent
Foot positioning: Above Average
Fur quality: Above Average
Size: 2.2 lbs

YourLoveOnly

I have some here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8937.0
I am open to any combo, but I think Brownie x Snickers would make a lovely pair with great stats too! As far as choosing babies goes, I think with just 2 babies it'd make the most sense that we each get the baby that's most different from the bunnies we already own?

Scullisto

I have a beautiful little siamese buck...

Name: Mai Tai
Owner: Scullisto
Ear number: 035
Breed: Netherland dwarf
Foot positioning: Excellent
Size: 1.4 lbs

Ravvana

Ahh I love both Brownie and Mai Tai! I think I'll have to go with Snickers x Brownie, though, if that's still good YLO? Although I definitely need a siamese bunny myself one day, haha.

Ravvana

Here's what whoever is online first needs to post once slots open (for copy & paste ease):
Breeding form:
Buck Breed: Netherland Dwarf
Buck Name: Brownie
Buck ID#: 061
Buck Owner: YourLoveOnly
Doe Breed: Netherland Dwarf
Doe Name: Snickers
Doe ID#: 065
Doe Owner: Ravvana

YourLoveOnly

Sounds good! And defenitely seems like a hard call, that is one lovely buck Sculli!
I doubt I'll be online first with my broken computer, iPods don't work too well for speed stuff, but I will do my best to catch slots <3

YourLoveOnly

Ravvana

Babies! :) I favor the first one since I don't have any black bunnies yet and the second looks a bit like mom, but we can always use random.org if she's your favorite too.

Name:
Owner:
Ear number: 081
Origin:   Breeding 65x62
Size: 2.2 pounds

Name:
Owner:
Ear number: 082
Origin:   Breeding 65x62
Health: Above Average
Size: 2.1 pounds

YourLoveOnly

I would prefer the black one too honestly, because the other baby reminds me quite a bit of this girl of mine:

Maybe we can ask toff to randomize it for us then? :)

Ravvana

Oh, I hadn't noticed that girl of yours before. We kind of set ourselves up for failure saying we'd take the baby most difficult from our currents buns since she looks so much like Snickers to start XD Tbh in a "tie" situation I feel I might have more sway since it looks like all the other pairings let the doe owner pick first, but if you want to ask toff to randomize that is fine :)