News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Clydesdale RBs

Started by TheLeet, May 14, 2013, 07:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

I'm once again looking for Clydesdale RBs to help with my breeding project of getting snowflake appaloosa into Clydesdales. I'm specifically looking for mares that aren't related to this guy:
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=560611

In return, I can offer RBs with any of my mares except for Sonne and Kinnein. :)

If any of you have many eligible Clyde girls, I'd also be willing to offer a Nom or Feli semi-custom (no mutations) for three or more RBs.

reserved:
Smartie (Keilin Alyr)
Nevada (skysnolimit)
Alexandria (YLO)
Mighty Quinn (Ryuu)

Keilin Alyr

With the exception of my Blue Dun girl, all of my Clydesdale mares are open for breeding. Your stud is related to my Morcha'tupten, but the rest of the herd should be okay, should any strike your fancy. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

TheLeet

That would be lovely. Is there a limit on how many of them I can use? Also, are you offering them for free or would you like something in return? :)

Keilin Alyr

You're definitely welcome to use as many as you're interested in, save for Yan'ahar (since I'm using her this season) and Morcha'tupten (since she's related to your boy). Even if that means all of them. XD

I'll admit, the semi-custom Nom or Feli for 3 RBs definitely caught my eye, but I don't want to pressure you into reserving that many breedings if you're only interested in 1 or 2 mares. I certainly wouldn't mind a RB or two otherwise, you have some lovely Shetland mares. =)

Also, I just noticed your boy's name. Doctor Dandruff is awesome. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

TheLeet

It's a silly name but it's the only thing I could think of when I looked at him XD

I'm really looking to breed him to as many mares as possible to increase my chances of finally finishing this project but blue eyes on Quinsta Clydes look odd to me so I'll pass on your splash overo mares. :)

I'd like to breed him with Esmeralda, Nathe'silva, Ipreen'ethen and Aneth'cora. Would 1 semi-custom and 1 RB in exchange be ok?

Country

Kahlira

I've still got Mags here since Red's mom is wayyy down in your lad's pedigree. Not looking for anything in return XD

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=306070

Keilin Alyr

Yeah, the big blue eyes can look a bit uncanny on Clydesdales, I think it might be the lack of distinct highlight that the darker eyes have. Just a guess though. =)

And sure, I'll mark those mares as reserved for you! For the RB trade, is Smartie available by chance? I've always wanted to breed an appy Shetland.

TheLeet

@Country: Thank you, I'd love to use her. Let me know if you'd like a RB in return :)

@Kahlira: Thank you so much. She's gorgeous. :D

@Keilin: Sure, I'll reserve her for you and I'll send you the forms :)

TheLeet

I've sent all the breeding requests :)

skysnolimit

Could I trade my Dara for your Nevada?

I think Nevada's related to Doctor Dandruff (by Wanyecha) but Dara isn't ;)

TheLeet

Yes, that sounds good to me. Most of my mares are related to him.

I'll reserve her for you :)

skysnolimit

skysnolimit

Also, I'm not sure what your studding policy is but I submitted a few breedings with Horse With No Name.  Please let me know if that's not okay!  I'm hoping for a non-flaxen red dun stallion (just like him... lol) :)

From Nevada I'm hoping she throws a flaxen red dun sabino overo, one of my favorite color combinations!

TheLeet

That's fine. I prefer to be asked first but I would have said yes anyway. ;)

Good luck!

skysnolimit

Gotcha ^^;  That's my bad!  Point taken and thank you!  ^.^;

Goddesss

I have this girl.  I dont think they are related the breeding prediction was 0

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=343399

TheLeet

Great. I'll send the breeding request now <3

Let me know if you'd like to use any of my mares ^^

Ryuukokoro

Would you like to use Naghina again in exchange for a breeding with Mighty Quinn? ^_^

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=306068

Also would it be okay to put in a breeding with your Fjord stud Seraph? ^_^

toffeeca

TheLeet

@Ryuu: Yes to both

@toffeeca: I will. Thank you very much. :)

Ryuukokoro