News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Untamed} Country's Pack

Started by Country, June 15, 2013, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

I would love a cub as a fee for using mine, especially for the females, but I would be interested in other things as well, just offer and we can work something out ^-^

Please no inbreeding.

Males

Foxes

Quick Silver
Destiny x Jax

Riley
Destiny x Jax

Wolves:

Brisbane
1st Gen
(7 offspring)
1. DawnStar7

Red

Sadie x Renner

Harley

Sojo
Double Merle

Harly Quin x Alfred
1. Riverwind

Marley
Harly Quin x Alfred

Artic Fox

Sage
Lalita x Meowth

Country

Females

Red Foxes

Destiny
1st Gen
(5 offspring)

Seirra
1 Gen
2 offspring

Fennec Fox
Lalita
1st Gen
(No Offspring)

1. Me

Wolves

Rosie
1st Gen
(4 offspring)

Harly Quin
Belle x Jace
(related to both Rosie and Brisbane)

Layla
Dalton x Kokoro

Sadie
Ithrue x Brisbane
(5 offspring)

1. Rosewood

Bobcats

Sadie
Merenwen x Amras

Wolverine

Queenie

Country

Rosewood

Could I use your Sadie in a breeding? I can offer you a pup or two as breeding fee, depending how many are born.

Country

Certainly ^-^ Just take not that she is a Merle, breeding her with another Merle could cause side effects in the pups ^-^

Rosewood

DawnStar7

I would love to use Brisbane, if I may.  :)  I'm looking to get my first Untamed, and he'd make a very handsome stud. 

Country

Thank you ^-^ and of course you may, and since you are just starting out you can use him for free :-)

Country

New Wolverine and Bobcat girls added ^-^

YourLoveOnly

Are you using Lalita yourself again like you did last season or did you forget to update that? If she's free I'd love to borrow her!

Country

Sorry, I am using her, and was marked...their slots and info is above their pics...but I can put her down as yours next season if you like ^-^

YourLoveOnly

*nods* I saw that she was marked, but I remember you using her last season so I thought maybe she was still marked as a mistake. Never hurts to ask right? :P I'd love to use her next season if possible, I'll go hunt for another girl this round :)

Country

Lol, not a problem ^-^ Kah used her last season, I think she kept the female from the litter, might check there ^-^