News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Friesians

Started by Winged, August 19, 2013, 08:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I've got several Friesian projects at the moment, so am looking for Friesian mares and stallions! Most interested in mares with silver dapple, dun or roan for Kelpie, and also most interested in mares with some sort of white marking. I'm interested in black mares with short pedigrees too.
I'm also looking for grades to breed with, so if there's any male (or female that you're not using) grades that can breed pure, please let me know! I'm not very good at keeping track of grade projects.

Quote~Kelpie- Silver dapple blue dun roan Friesian stallion
~Friesian mare in black with every white marking- Black Snowflake Appaloosa, Black Leopard Appaloosa, Black Blanket Appaloosa, Black Tobiano, Black Frame Overo, Black Sabino Overo, Black Splash Overo. (With halter)
~Friesian stallion in black with every white marking- Black Snowflake Appaloosa, Black Leopard Appaloosa, Black Blanket Appaloosa, Black Tobiano, Black Frame Overo, Black Sabino Overo, Black Splash Overo. (With halter)

I have lots of mares left for RB in trade, and can also offer Glider customs, SG and other adopts.
My thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5123.0
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Winged

At this point, i'm mostly looking for mares or grade studs that could give me pure. But thanks :)
Owner of Gliders!